Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This really is not my year....

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
hahaha nice one Fat :D

Yeah I figured if I had of been further forward, even though my car has the side airbags, I would probably still be in hospital for sure. And yeah Travy, now is a good time to be buying a car hehe. I've had enough of auto's for the time being now too, want a manual ....

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
hahaha nice one Fat :D

Yeah I figured if I had of been further forward, even though my car has the side airbags, I would probably still be in hospital for sure. And yeah Travy, now is a good time to be buying a car hehe. I've had enough of auto's for the time being now too, want a manual ....

Yer V8's Are As Cheap As Chips Now Theres A VY SS In The Paper 12k 6Spd 100,000k's

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Haha the bus had a bit of fibreglass damage on the front right at the impact area and that was about it. Those things weigh 18 tons, didn't even flinch. Scary stuff :(

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
Oh mate. Thank-god you're fine, and hopefully everything clears up and you'll be alright. It's a sad sight to see something like that happen to a car. Make it rest in peace.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
S**T:eek::eek:, only just saw the pics. Thank god u didn't have a passenger!

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
I just spoke to Transperth trying to get a hire car out of them because of the incident, they are refuising to accept liability for it claiming they have a witness who says the bus driver only ran a yellow .... as opposed to the 6 witnesses I have who will swear blind that he ran a red. Not only that, but the bus driver has been issued an infringement for running a red light by the Crash Scene Investigative unit of the WA Police, where you think they lay the blame if they've done that ...? I'm not worried in the least haha.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Damb, and i though Holden telling me i need a new Auto gearbox for 6k was bad news....

Edit: whoever gets fined at the scene of the accident is at fault so you don't have a worry in the world :)

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
I have a feeling it's something like that. He has received an infringement whereas I only received a caution.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
I have a feeling it's something like that. He has received an infringement whereas I only received a caution.

100% its like that, i had the same thing happen to me. A guy pulled out on me and he keept saying it was my fault because i was going to fast. The cops got there and gave the other guy a fine for not giving way and told him they don't care how fasts i was going as he still has to give way haha.