Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

this should be a crime

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
It looks as stupid as the tail light he has!

Gopher, things are illegal to protect the rest of us from ******** who think they are cool. Special needs drivers always need that littlebit more help.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
and what is a "special needs driver" anyway?

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
why should everthing be illegal?
why does there always have to be laws to protect everyone from there own stupidity?

A special needs driver is a driver who can't be expected not to dosomething becasue it's dangerous for example.So yu have to make it illega as the only way to try and reach ther common sense. Another specail nees driver is one who thinks dragging their car on a main road is cool. Or that a racing spoiler is cool on a Commodore and not potetnially dangerous when it flies off or actually collects someone and takes their head off.

Most protruding items are illegal becasue of the potential injury they cause.

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
Thats funny as hell BAAHAHAHAHAHA
LoL as a side note if you cant sit on a rear wing then it aint doint jack sh!t for down force

gen3_350_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss vy 5.7l M6
i think it looks fully sik bro lmao good for drifting my ass, all you need on that como is a red P plate and it will look complete lmao riced up commodores, whats the world coming to :D

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
only in vic ;P

but seriously yeah that thing isnt worth the screws that stop it from blowing off at 120+

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I wonder, a spoiler like that.. I know it wouldn't do anything at speeds below 100km/h, but over 100km/h.. anything? I always thought real racing/sports cars rely on a splitter/diffuser for the downforce?!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
gen3_350_v8 said:
i think it looks fully sik bro lmao good for drifting my ass, all you need on that como is a red P plate and it will look complete lmao riced up commodores, whats the world coming to :D
What has a P plate got to do with anything? See plenty of old guys who rice up there commos trying to relive there youth.............
AirStrike :air:

J

Jimbo_AUS

I know they are making heaps of new laws to deal with terrorists and such but while they are at it they should include laws concerning Stupidity, Taste and Usefulness.

That wing wouldn't make it through any of those.....whatta dumb piece of crap and he wants $250 for it.

If he pays me $50 I'll come pick it up and drop it at the tip for him.