Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Three holleys

UNDERCOVER HQ

HOT 202
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA 202
350 holleys

I am trying to create direct air flow i am try to get rid of the elbows in the manifold, than it should be more direct into 1 2 5 6. 3 4 have already diirect airflow. And the engine will be sucking 1050 cfm. I want at least 250 hp at wheels. I have alredy got 210hp.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Make your own manifolds, run Independent carbs?

If you're keen on it, it'll be difficult but nothings imposible. SU's or webbers are your best bet though.

Guzzoline addict

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
Would be easier using sidedraft webers if you are trying to get rid of the elbows .But if you want to the use 350 holleys then, maybe(i am not to sure if it would work)use a jzed head with the holleys mounted sideways.

UNDERCOVER HQ

HOT 202
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA 202
Three manifolds

I have already got 3 350 holleys. I was goin to get three manifolds and cut the centre one out each of them and see how that goes. Iam open to any ideas. Real need to go custom i'd say.

VNracer34G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Production Saloon, 07Omega ex Cop car, 03 TF V6
That won't work.
The venturies are way to big.

go do some home work.

as i posted previously if its on an individual runner setup it WILL work - with work. motors way too small to get away with it on a common plenum though

undercover HQ i like the way your thinking outside the square rather than following a overly well beaten path go for it mate.

UNDERCOVER HQ

HOT 202
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA 202
The only reason i was going to join them together is i thouhgt if there were singley it would be no different from running one 350 as the pots are still only getting 350 cfm rather than 1050cfm.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Im thinking along the lines of airspeed in the carby.

Two cylinders isn't going to have enough suck to pull the air through the 350 venturies. Hell, if 202ci has trouble then 67ci is not going to have chance.

To make it work you'll need to rev the crap out of it. No way it will ever idle under redline.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
I have no idea in hell why you want a 202 in a vn

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe he wants flames to spew out the exhaust with all the fuel he's pooring through the motor