Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Time for a sook

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I have tried several times pm ing the moderator involved in issuing this latest one but obviously I don't deserve any sort of response
So now have two infractions in there
Both of which I deny are member abuse but anyway someone determined they are and that's fair enough
But the fact that they have never ending points on them I think is just a bit harsh.
I know I'm far from the most popular person on this forum
First off there is this one

(Unedited version) I had edited it out almost immediately but was quoted on it within 6 minutes
#### me dead how stupid are you?
WTF is an average household? I consider ours to be an average household
For months Tony abbott promised that we will save $550 a year upon repealing the carbon tax

I get asked the same question in pretty much the same way here on a daily basis???
Most times it is by the one I'm supposed to have abused
Infraction: fair enough
Never expiring points: not fair

This next one was total bullshit as far as I am concerned
I fail to see how it is member abuse in any way
I wouldn't even call it slightly racist
Obviously telephones mean a lot to Indians outside the call centres too.
The new sacred cow

C'mon guys I know you can't stand me and want me gone
But at least give the infractions on some of my better work

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I have tried several times pm ing the moderator involved in issuing this latest one but obviously I don't deserve any sort of response
So now have two infractions in there
Both of which I deny are member abuse but anyway someone determined they are and that's fair enough
But the fact that they have never ending points on them I think is just a bit harsh.
I know I'm far from the most popular person on this forum
First off there is this one

(Unedited version) I had edited it out almost immediately but was quoted on it within 6 minutes

#### me dead how stupid are you?
WTF is an average household? I consider ours to be an average household
For months Tony abbott promised that we will save $550 a year upon repealing the carbon tax

Sooooooo did you type it or not??? I'd say, as the target of your concentrated and particularly vicious abuse which I'm still under professional and very expensive professional psychological treatment which I will forward the bill to you to rectify, I think I'm qualified to respond to. HTFU!

I get asked the same question in pretty much the same way here on a daily basis???

Which question would that be?

Most times it is by the one I'm supposed to have abused
Infraction: fair enough

So why the bitchfit?

Never expiring points: not fair

Meh HTFU....

This next one was total bullshit as far as I am concerned
I fail to see how it is member abuse in any way
I wouldn't even call it slightly racist

Cows is sacred to injuns and I'm particularly insulted on their behalf of your insensitivity. Stop being racist!

C'mon guys I know you can't stand me and want me gone

TBH I just want you to grow some cells and think about things in a rational way

But at least give the infractions on some of my better work

Meh - My helpful posts = nada. Pisstake posts = epic rep. Thats how it works bro.

Love Reap

Ps. Feel free to pos rep this post coz pos rep is what it deserves. (click the star icon at the bottom for said pos rep :thumbsup:)
PPs. Stop being a bitch Goph - you can do better than that
PPPs. I'd like one of these for Christmas (XL) http://www.gillmarine.com/au/products/hydrophobe-long-sleeve-top-2246/23410. Del to Reap's house via JC will give you some way to repentance

Last edited:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Sooooooo did you type it or not??? I'd say, as the target of your concentrated and particularly vicious abuse which I'm still under professional and very expensive professional psychological treatment which I will forward the bill to you to rectify, I think I'm qualified to respond to. HTFU!

Of course I did. Did you report it?
You never answered the question

Which question would that be?

Ah good one
Baiting me up for another infraction?

So why the bitchfit?
Why not?
Friday night had a few drinks and didn't feel like talking politics
Cows is sacred to injuns and I'm particularly insulted on their behalf of your insensitivity. Stop being racist
now is about the time I should pipe in and say HTFU
TBH I just want you to grow some cells and think about things in a rational way
Come on you know as well as I do that won't be happening any time soon.
If you don't then maybe I should ask the original question that got us to this point

As I said before surely I had better posts that were more deserving of an infraction than those 2

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
As I said before surely I had better posts that were more deserving of an infraction than those 2

feel free to link said posts and ill happily hand out an infraction or 2 for you ;)

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
feel free to link said posts and ill happily hand out an infraction or 2 for you ;)

Swap you these 2 crap ones for a couple of worthwhile ones
The two that I have look like they were clutching at straws to pin something on me

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
i have an infraction for saying the word "****" on another forum, im sure you'll live. if you work on not getting any more infractions, the current ones wont matter.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
Did these infractions change what you ate today? Has it led to your significant other putting you in the doghouse? Has it led to a pay reduction? If not, it is a forum, relax and look for other ways to maintain your happiness and wellbeing.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
I don't follow the 'political' thread much anymore - it's a right winger boys club. I'm not loyal to any particular political persuasion, but it's like bringing a lamb to the slaughter if you offer any opinion that goes against their own political stance.

But if you do dare to participate in that thread, you need to be able to keep your cool or it just ends up resorting to a bunch of personal insults and hence infractions etc

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
The two that I have look like they were clutching at straws to pin something on me

Pin something on you? Puhlease. There is more than enough material to issue more infractions which would see you banned.

What you don't realise is the mods here cut you lots of slack and let you go, but you don't see that.

Enjoy your pity party. :)

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
I don't follow the 'political' thread much anymore - it's a right winger boys club. I'm not loyal to any particular political persuasion, but it's like bringing a lamb to the slaughter if you offer any opinion that goes against their own political stance.

But if you do dare to participate in that thread, you need to be able to keep your cool or it just ends up resorting to a bunch of personal insults and hence infractions etc

Don't know if it is the same in Australia but left wing liberals have taken over tradition media and will bully, name call and belittle anyone offering a view or opinion that falls outside of the politically correct agenda. If one of the last places that right winger views can be expressed without the bullying is here then that is great.