Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tint me!

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais L67
I am looking at getting mine done by the tint professor, anybody else got any feedback on them? $265 + lifetime warranty for darkest legal (Would love lower but not worth it unfortunately) and they come to you so I can just get it done while I'm at work. I tried to look up a few other places for prices and I couldn't find much, but going off this thread and a couple of others I looked at $265 seems pretty good.

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
i got my vt berlina done. $199.00 25% tint. looks great. getting my 80 series done, old tint removed and 25 on the front and 15 on the cargo area for $199.00.
hes near wyong in nsw.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
i looked into getting my vs done by a mobile tinter but he said unless i have a dust free area its hard to try and keep stuff off the tint.

vk3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
BT50............ while the vk is rebuilt
It all depends on the light and angle with midnight express, and i guess most other tints aswell.
Here's mine with midnight express from different angles

When i had mine done they also had a black monaro being done in the same tint completely differnet look and no way you could see into the car.