Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tomi's VS Manual Ute :D

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
this is it mate :) will post more on this thread once i wash it..
New%20car_zps7ki7fwks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the day that i made my "want to keep my ute" decision and then the very next day it broke down and didn't run right since...
IMG_1329_zps5p8wkoax.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
What went wrong with it this time?

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Think you posted this on Facebook!

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Nice ute.
One thing that I think looks really good is the sticker kit for these. Gives it something extra. Although they aren't cheap and you would want it to be cleared over so they won't start peeling on you.
And how comfy are the XR seats, love them ;)

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Yep posted on the vr vs Facebook page, I have a help thread on here but just to give quick explanation.. Stall's sometimes doesn't start and plutters and backfires while driving.. etc
And yeh I'm keeping it sort of stock.. stereo,louder exhaust,leather and XR8 bonnet and maybe hard cover with lock's when I can afford it.. Right now just keeping it clean and going to maintain it until I have paid it back to my mother..
It's soo much faster than the vs.. smoke's second all the way (on private road's) and seem's to be ok so far..

and yes the seat's are comfortable but still have good hold on your body :) happy with it so far :) Will be making a thread in here because ford people seem to dis holders a lot in their threads and I will end up telling them to get ####ed lol..both aus so just be happy! respect all brand's :)

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Hey man i just had another good look on the thread and noticed what you did with the tail lights. It looks really good.
Don't mind if i steal your idea do you? My mate has a similar looking ute he is doing up.

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Yep posted on the vr vs Facebook page, I have a help thread on here but just to give quick explanation.. Stall's sometimes doesn't start and plutters and backfires while driving.. etc
And yeh I'm keeping it sort of stock.. stereo,louder exhaust,leather and XR8 bonnet and maybe hard cover with lock's when I can afford it.. Right now just keeping it clean and going to maintain it until I have paid it back to my mother..
It's soo much faster than the vs.. smoke's second all the way (on private road's) and seem's to be ok so far..

and yes the seat's are comfortable but still have good hold on your body :) happy with it so far :) Will be making a thread in here because ford people seem to dis holders a lot in their threads and I will end up telling them to get ####ed lol..both aus so just be happy! respect all brand's :)

Sweet, XR8 bonnets look tough as, also hard lids on these with the hooks removed are nice.

Yeah, I don't get the whole Ford/Holden thing either, they are pretty much the exact same.
It's fine if you don't like something for whatever reason just you don't have to tell everyone that everything else is ****. I personally am a car whore, so pretty much anything goes, even rice.. sometimes ;)

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
No problem mate! steal away :) I stole it from someone but gave his thread a shout out so yeh hope he's not too mad lol :)

And yeh read my mind! Hook's will be going too soon junior.. Soft cover is already off.. just look's too "mature and practical" for me but this is all in due time.. anyways Ill start a XR6 thread in the micelanious section here so we stop talking about this XR and give my ute the proper send off it deserve's :)