Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Took my dads car for a lap lastnight...

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
He got me to drop him off at the club in his car, after I did I went for a cruise for about an hour.

It's a VT with a full SS bodykit, interior, rims, lowered, LSD, aftermarket cam and yt roller rockers and I dunno what the hell exhaust and **** is under it, but damn it sounds good for a V6.

And I went upto some private land and gave the accelerator a nudge, smoke bloody poured out.

Makes my VR seem even less worthy :(

I don't want any posts "oh you're an ass doing that to your dads car etc etc" he's done that and worse to mine, with me in it lol.

Paybacks a bitch :) :w00t:

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
sounds like a nice ride. I shudder to think what my dad does in my car when im not around :eek:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What a mad dogz!
AirStrike :air:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
always good fun going for a fang in your olds car, lol i enjoy it :yeah:

i did that once.....never again my ass still hurts from 4 years ago:whistling

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
i did that once.....never again my ass still hurts from 4 years ago:whistling

XD!!! I take it they wern't impressed!!

I know better than to try any of that in my dad's cars.........I'll get my own for that.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
XD!!! I take it they wern't impressed!!

not at all lol, can still remember the look on my old mans face as i came sideways around the corner into our street (hey i was young), copped a few good ones to the head and then dragged to the driveway and had the cricket bat treatment on my ass for all the neighbours to see:cry: the neighbours told my old man that next time they see me in the car they'll let him know so they can get another show...bastards:p

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
im more worried about my brother, how do you get a 1.2meter stick stuck under the car but on the headers ( just before they meet with the cat )? crazyness.

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
I went for a cruie in my dad's brand new car last night. It's a company car - Subaru Outback premium. Leather seats, sunroof, 6 stack CD player...MANUAL. It has an exhaust tip on each side and it sounds wicked for a 4 cylinder. Plus the company pays for fuel so I can cruise in it whenever I want!

I'd love to drive your dad's car though. I've never driven a souped up commy. Just my acclaim. :thumbsup:

Q

QLD Calais

I drove my dads 1971 E31 Pacer.. that thing.. is a machine.. it scared the crap outta me, put me right back in my seat and my place, haha and that night i had my girlfriend with me XD. I was too scared to try anything in that car, even a churpie @ a set of lights.. AND the looks you get! The chikz luvd me, ULEH! Well thats muscle for ya.