Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Torn between two worlds (IM NOT EMO)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VStooDie4, Jul 19, 2006.

1. VStooDie4

VStooDie4 Rubber should be punished

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    Wasnt sure about the title.

Anyway, my 'problem' is, i still go to school and i have a traineeship as a plant mech and go to tafe. I have recently split with my girlfriend of 2yrs and she has made me out to be a total a..hole, but in reality i loved her and did so much, she never realy returned the favour. The rest of the class are now realy slack and treat me like sh!t, exept a couple of mates. Work and tafe are awsome, at tafe my mates think its great that i go to school drunk or sneak out to get pissed. People at school say im going to ruin my life. I have friends that worry, but i dont realy care, the live their lives differntly to me, they dont drink as much, dont 'hoon', dont believe in one night stands, they want to go to uni(i dont), they all bitch like mad and they arent realy good mates.

My mates at tafe are like minded and want to 'look after me'. ie let me have fun, but stop me from getting in 2 badder(is that even a word???) state.

So what should i do, be me, or be good.

(i realy had to get this off my chest, sorry if it makes no sense)

2. VXWAGMAN

VXWAGMAN Member

Members Ride:
    VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
    Hehe sounds like you don't need a car club, you need a shrink... Sounds like you already know the answer to your question before you even asked it.

3. Charg'd

Charg'd New Member

Members Ride:
    ford
    be you.... its the only way to be

4. andyman

andyman The Only 6sp VZ Wagon

Members Ride:
    2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
    yep u cant be someone your not, it just adds to the problem, are you in yr12

5. VStooDie4

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    Yes im in yr12.

Ill stop bitchin now.

6. Nobody Actually

Nobody Actually luxo barge

Members Ride:
    2007 wm Caprice
    well champ, you've reached a crossroads. you can either drink your way through life, and not have much of one, or you can stand up from your computer, slap yourself across the face and say wake up biatch! if she didn't love you, she won't care if you do yourself in while drunk. think about the family and freinds that want you to make something of your life, ofcourse your tafe mates don't care, it's not their ass...........

don't ruin your life, make it worthwhile.........

end rant, my 2c

7. VStooDie4

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    thanks slapnuts. but im not ruining my life, not quite. im not an alco(yet). Im just kinda 'cutting loose'.

8. VStooDie4

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    How do i delete this thead?

9. andyman

Members Ride:
    yea dont go to hard on the alco. but uv only got to put up with crap for another around another term? then you can do what u like without being intimedated (spelling).
    whateva you do dont ever become an alco i know people who are and its not good.

10. andyman

Members Ride:
    ask a moderator

11. VStooDie4

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    Its odd, too one group im 'fearless' the other group im 'stupid and not worth it'. Im not afraid of teachers who want to pick on my mates and i wont think twice about defending someone. this makes me 'stupid'. Being a small class, a few think they own it, ive told em off a few times, but as soon as i leave for tafe I was the one that THEY pulled in line.

12. Nobody Actually

Nobody Actually luxo barge

Members Ride:
    2007 wm Caprice
    no worries mate, i know i might have come on strong, but i've seen too many ppl go down the wrong path..................

13. andyman

Members Ride:
    snobs, there everywhere and i put up with it at school as well. at least you can be happy and honest with yourself not trying to think your better than everyone

14. Shounak

Shounak The Kicking Horse

Members Ride:
    VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
    Finish year 12. Get your HSC or your state equivalent..

And THEN go to Tafe..

15. VStooDie4

Members Ride:
    VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
    i cant stop going to tafe, as soon as hsc is over, i go into a 2nd year apprenticeship.

16. prince_vegeta

prince_vegeta Powered by Holden

Members Ride:
    VN Executive S1
    Have faith in your own convictions. If you were put here on this earth to drink Bundy OP with a dash until you get liver damage then do that. You are still young and have a whole plethora of "points of reference" like this one remaining to unfold. Remember that nothing works without balance, that there is no light wothout dark. Enjoy yourself!

Thats my two cents but look what that rounds down to these days

17. sixshooter

sixshooter New Member

Members Ride:
    2x VS
    You're drunk when you started this thread right ?

18. Baritji

Baritji Guest

Man its none of my business but get off the piss.

If your drinking everynight and sneaking out of class to get drunk, then you are most CERTAINLY an ALCOHOLIC. Your young and you don't want that, trust me! I too was an alco at a young age, and I now have the liver of a 60 year old!!! (im only 18) And I only drank daily for a short period of time.

Your are not just destroying your life, but the life of your friends and your family. At least in the long run.

If I was you, I would get off the piss ASAP.

If you ever need to talk just PM me mate..

Cheers.
    Brodie

19. commod8

commod8 swim wit da fishes

Members Ride:
    VR Executive V6 Auto
    take it easy mate, don't become an alcoholic!!!! i've put up with a lot this year, for about 5 - 6 months my life has been extremely hard, i've even wanted to cry at some stages and i'm a 17 year old male. i'm also in yr 12 buddy. i just dealt with the issues that had arisen. i know how hard life can be sometimes, and i had plenty of chances to hit the alcohol if i wanted to, but i knew it wasn't going to do anything but cause further problems. simply, keep going to tafe and school, don't sneak out and get pissed, and don't rock up pissed; doing this isn't going to solve the problem, it's not going to stop people treating you like ****, you're girlfriend won't come back etc. drinking will only make the problem worse. people might start thinking you're a real stooge for hitting the piss so much that you rock up to school pissed. also, think of what hitting the piss is going to do to your own family, trust me, it's not going to be fun. it's better to talk and cry rather than hit the piss and keep it all in. talking to a relative like your dad or mum or brother or whoever else can help, you said it yourself - you said to posted cos you had to get it off your chest, well maybe try and talk to a relative.
    buddy, don't hit the piss, it'll cause so much damage - you'll hurt yourself, your family, and even **** up your health. take it easy buddy. :)

20. _Mukas_

_Mukas_ DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru

Members Ride:
    VR 5.0L Statesman
    ok, i think people mite be reading a little to much into this, hes in year 12, just split with his missus and is enjoying havin a drink....i have a feeling the only reason hes in school is coz he wants a yr 12 pass....hes goin into a 2nd yr apprenticeship after school so i say piss on while you can, but dont do it at school ya dipshyt...haha... coz if you wana try do that at work, reality will come and bite ya on the arse, youll lose ya job and eventuate to nothing...its just a matter of keeping things in perspective...
    drinking at school....i did it once and sure it makes school more fun, but it makes you look like a wanker to all ya mates, and especially to the chiks as well... a couple a night is fine but if you drinking to get ratshit everynight, STOP.....its suicide really....
    anyway take it easy man but dont take it too easy or youll get hurt...