Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I absolutely LOVE transformers!
How awesome is my keyring!
IMG_4649.jpg

I can't wait to see how the new one turns out, the graphics on the last one was amazing. Why did you bring this thread up so early, now I have 7 months to impatiently wait!! lol

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Time for a bit of an update, I reckon....

I'm pulling my hair out waiting for Revenge of the Fallen, mrs says I'm obsessed, but anyway, moving on lol

As you may or may not know, the first official teaser trailer was supposed to air in the US at Superbowl, but got leaked early, of which you can view here - Transformers 2 Teaser Online! - Screen Rant

I'm sure you'll be with me when I say it looks absolutely wicked.....

A few 'conspiracies' i've been looking up and the forst seems to be that, the giant unicycle, which they are calling 'devastator', in fact, is not him at all. It is only one part of him, I have seen images of the new hasbro toys (see here http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/01/giant-transformer-is-only-one-constructicon-devastator-is-going-to-be-massive/ )which depict that face shovel in the trailer as one machine. 'Devastator' will be a few of these combined, so it should be absolutely MASSIVE.

Also, director Michael Bay has stated that 'Megatron' will not be back in the sequel, I think he is telling the truth. However, there was rumour early that 'Megatron' would come back as 'Galvatron' and transform into an 'alien' tank, as you can see here - First Look At Megatron From Transformers 2? - Screen Rant and robot mode next to 'Ravage' here - First Look At Soundwave & Ravage from Transformers 2 - Screen Rant

NOW, for my proof.
If you have watched the superbowl trailer, see the bit where 'Starscream' is bending down and yelling at 'Sam', the next frame 'Sam' gets pinned down by a claw, which looks nothing like 'Starscreams'...if you pause it, look at the robot legs in the foreground and background, they look rather 'rusty' and very much like the 'Galvatron' robot mode, don't you think?
ALSO, when 'Optimus Prime' gets knocked the f**k out, the robot doing it looks very similar to 'Galvatron'.

You don't have to agree with me, just nod your heads and run away lol

Anyway, i'm an absolute Transformers nut and BRING ON THE MOVIE!!!!

Last edited:

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Time for a bit of an update, I reckon....

I'm pulling my hair out waiting for Revenge of the Fallen, mrs says I'm obsessed, but anyway, moving on lol

As you may or may not know, the first official teaser trailer was supposed to air in the US at Superbowl, but got leaked early, of which you can view here - Transformers 2 Teaser Online! - Screen Rant

I'm sure you'll be with me when I say it looks absolutely wicked.....

A few 'conspiracies' i've been looking up and the forst seems to be that, the giant unicycle, which they are calling 'devastator', in fact, is not him at all. It is only one part of him, I have seen images of the new hasbro toys which depict that face shovel in the trailer as one machine. 'Devastator' will be a few of these combined, so it should be absolutely MASSIVE.

Also, director Michael Bay has stated that 'Megatron' will not be back in the sequel, I think he is telling the truth. However, there was rumour early that 'Megatron' would come back as 'Galvatron' and transform into an 'alien' tank, as you can see here - First Look At Megatron From Transformers 2? - Screen Rant and robot mode next to 'Ravage' here - First Look At Soundwave & Ravage from Transformers 2 - Screen Rant

NOW, for my proof.
If you have watched the superbowl trailer, see the bit where 'Starscream' is bending down and yelling at 'Sam', the next frame 'Sam' gets pinned down by a claw, which looks nothing like 'Starscreams'...if you pause it, look at the robot legs in the foreground and background, they look rather 'rusty' and very much like the 'Galvatron' robot mode, don't you think?
ALSO, when 'Optimus Prime' gets knocked the f**k out, the robot doing it looks very similar to 'Galvatron'.

You don't have to agree with me, just nod your heads and run away lol

Anyway, i'm an absolute Transformers nut and BRING ON THE MOVIE!!!!
Same here mate. ive seen the trailer and i so can't wait for Tranformers to come out, I'm tranformer Junkie aswell

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
26th not 25th dur lightning hahahaha lol i wanna seee it soooooo bad

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
wow you's serious transformers was prime, i even bought the dvd and game i was obssed with it haha

ill be going to see it for my bday too mines june 30 yay lol :thumbsup:

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
My last post updated with extra link.

This movie is shaping up to be huge.

willkill41

Equipped For Hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe
Can't wait for this movie,

This is soundwave in the new movie,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Squires

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB 253 Auto
Been following the rumors also for TF:ROTF, the first movie rekindled my childhood love for TF's and loved it, reguardless of the momma's basement-living fanboi angst.

Here's a few rumors I've heard, so take em with a grain of salt.

The Soundwave image shown above is for his 'Cybertron' mode, there is speculation he takes an earth mode later in the film however....

The Constructicons show up, and merge into Devastator multiple times, and WILL be freakin huge. There is concept art out there for Long Haul, the mining truck, and he appears huge enough as it is.
*There was a naming error where 'Devastator' was used for the Abrahms tank in TF1 but the fanbois referred to him as 'Brawl' instead.

The Audi R8 is strongly rumored to be Barricade (the cop car) reformatted.

Arcee is also rumored to be a combiner team.

Sam loses the plot somewhere along the line and does similar things to his great grandad sailor (starts scribbling cybertronian glyphs and stuff)

The Corvette Centennial got renamed to Sideswipe (hey, Blackout, the helicopter, was named Vortex, and also Soundwave before that)

Jetfire is rumored to combine with Optimus after he swaps sides.

Yeah... I like to indulge my geeky side too.

Oh, someone previously stated they were lay-bying themselves a Masterpiece Optimus? MP Optimus is an awesome toy. My wife bought me one a while back.

Bring On TF2!!!

Last edited:

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Been following the rumors also for TF:ROTF, the first movie rekindled my childhood love for TF's and loved it, reguardless of the momma's basement-living fanboi angst.

Here's a few rumors I've heard, so take em with a grain of salt.

The Soundwave image shown above is for his 'Cybertron' mode, there is speculation he takes an earth mode later in the film however....

The Constructicons show up, and merge into Devastator multiple times, and WILL be freakin huge. There is concept art out there for Long Haul, the mining truck, and he appears huge enough as it is.
*There was a naming error where 'Devastator' was used for the Abrahms tank in TF1 but the fanbois referred to him as 'Brawl' instead.

The Audi R8 is strongly rumored to be Barricade (the cop car) reformatted.

Arcee is also rumored to be a combiner team.

Sam loses the plot somewhere along the line and does similar things to his great grandad sailor (starts scribbling cybertronian glyphs and stuff)

The Corvette Centennial got renamed to Sideswipe (hey, Blackout, the helicopter, was named Vortex, and also Soundwave before that)

Jetfire is rumored to combine with Optimus after he swaps sides.

Yeah... I like to indulge my geeky side too.

Oh, someone previously stated they were lay-bying themselves a Masterpiece Optimus? MP Optimus is an awesome toy. My wife bought me one a while back.

Bring On TF2!!!

Sounds similar to what I've been reading too, however, I don't think the Audi is barricade, I'm struggling to find why he would re-format, but you never know.

Also note in the teaser trailer, when the Audi is busting out the window, watch in the background as he is transforming, you can see three smaller 'bots jumping out after him, one is a light shade of pink...
If you have read the leaked call sheet from Bethlehem Steel, you will note it calls for SFX on the crappy looking, pink and white ice cream truck and states that they split and start fighting each other, they are strongly rumoured to be the twins who later re-format into the chevy beat and traxx vehicles.

Devastator is really going to be massive. Looking at the unicycle from the teaser, its' sheer mass alone adds to the effect and when 5 or 6 of them combine, they are really going to kick arse. Kind of gets me thinking whether the aircraft carrier transformer that didn't make it into the first movie, might make an appearance in this to battle devastator?

And Soundwave's cybertronian mode, if it is true to the movie, then I'm not a huge fan, they've got the one eye thing going on, but his head looks too much like Prime's does.

I AM STRONGLY in the belief that a resurrected Megatron will come back in this movie, that teaser would have been heavily edited and the bit where Sam is pinned down, the bits and pieces look too much like the 'galvatron' concept art I posted earlier. I can't find anywhere else if someone thinks the same thing as me, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Oh and it's rumoured that Revenge of the Fallen full trailer will screen in front of the new 'Friday the 13th' flick, due out tomorrow.

I'm geekin out!!

Last edited: