Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Trayners '94 Caprice , Hsv Enhanced

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
how did you get your hands on that garnish?? near impossble to get and i have a problem with my windows as well ill check the child lock switch

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
that was an awesome buy tray. cheap as fk, looks better an adds re-sale value to the car.

u gotta hide the tow pin plug.

Yeh I reckon man , felt so good to get it for cheap after ive been trying for so long to find one haha

Yeh the tow pin is on like a thin metal bracket ill be able to bend it up or something I reckon

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
how did you get your hands on that garnish?? near impossble to get and i have a problem with my windows as well ill check the child lock switch

Looked and locked on ebay and the Stato forums for it everyday hahah , Got the garnish and tail lights posted for $350 so fairly cheap

With mine the solder was a little bit cracked/dry around the child lock button so I just re soldered it and all good now

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
As from the picture i uploaded , Shes now running on vy sigs and has the front stand up badge too :p
Shes almost done exterior wise now , Just need to get her re-tinted and the lower lips

Photo%2025-12-12%205%2056%2003%20PM.jpg

Last edited:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Needs SIII Lip Kit! <3

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
me rikey.

I've been thinking of de-badging the back of my statesman, I've started to dislike where it says STATESMAN along the center bootlid in dirty gold letters. I think seeing the back of yours as it is now has made up my mind.

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Needs SIII Lip Kit! <3

Agreed 110%

Don't worry looking everyday on ebay etc , don't really want a fibreglass one so going to keep looking for genuine ones. Worse come to worse ill just get a front lip kit

me rikey.

I've been thinking of de-badging the back of my statesman, I've started to dislike where it says STATESMAN along the center bootlid in dirty gold letters. I think seeing the back of yours as it is now has made up my mind.

Yeh thats how I bought it off ebay , was going to put the lettering back on to the garnish , but then the clean/ plain look kind of grew on me so im probly going to leave it that way haha

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Looking great Trayner.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
As from the picture i uploaded , Shes now running on vy sigs and has the front stand up badge too :p
Shes almost done exterior wise now , Just need to get her re-tinted and the lower lips

Photo%2025-12-12%205%2056%2003%20PM.jpg

agree'd tray you will put

- S3 or if you cannot find SS lip extension kit
- Lower ass (see pic below)
- SHYJNR plates lol

shygmh-078.jpg