Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TrikkBen's 1990 R32 GTR. :D

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
To dangerous to drive, Tell your mate to grow a sack and fill it... That thing would be so fun.. First time I jumped on mine, it skated 2 lanes AWD...I jizz'd.. And I'm not making MASSIVE power either, can't wait to see what it feels like at 380-400awkw..

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Traction is always the biggest issue. With a 4.30 diff all it does successfully is go from 1st to 3rd with out going anywhere.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Traction is always the biggest issue. With a 4.30 diff all it does successfully is go from 1st to 3rd with out going anywhere.

So true... Although, out of boost, it would drive nicely being a stroker. If mine didn't have such neat gear, I would have gone 2.8L for sure..

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Problem being with the 180sx stomping on it on the highway would put hairs on your chest 1000x quicker than an awd.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Problem being with the 180sx stomping on it on the highway would put hairs on your chest 1000x quicker than an awd.

When your in an AWD car and all 4 tyres are lit up it beat's the hell out of a RWD.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I mean danger status. It would be more fun in an awd because it's more controlled.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Yeah your right. Didn't mean to trash your thread.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
To dangerous to drive, Tell your mate to grow a sack and fill it... That thing would be so fun.. First time I jumped on mine, it skated 2 lanes AWD...I jizz'd.. And I'm not making MASSIVE power either, can't wait to see what it feels like at 380-400awkw..

I remember the first time I powerslid my house mate's GTR, new experience coming from someone who has only drifted RWD cars, damn it was so awesome, felt great.