Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TrikkBen's 1990 R32 GTR. :D

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
my dream fast car! (had an RX7 Batty for a while, that was insane too!) do you have to pay big coin for something like that over there? most on our trademe go around $20-25K (NZ)...
Nissan Skyline GTR....VERY ORIGINAL.... 1989 | Trade Me
and yes N1 is very trick and rare, much better block etc etc, my mate here in town has one, only drives it a handful of times a year thou..

That's a dealer price though mate, Just have to wait till the right one comes up private and jump on it...This one shouldn't have been as cheap as it was, the receipt's tell me it has had 20k+ on the engine/peripherals.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
If you get the chance do you mind throwing up what's on the receipts. Very curious and your a very lucky man.

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I can but I won't be able to for a little bit, I have no scanner at the moment (just moved in) and there's like 15 pages of invoices.. I'll also do a exhaust shot so you can hear my cams mmmmm :D lol

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I didn't even know, He didn't really elaborate, just handed me the book of receipts and I went through them lol... I think he was shattered to see it go lol

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Ok, It says Garrett M24 on the side, with some small googlage I read they could be the stock twins? Anybody chime in on this one

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Does it have A/R on it? If so what is it. I would say that is the factory turbos. Probably N1 turbos with the steel wheels. Strange if that's the case to spend so much and keep the turbos factory.

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Can't really see to well, can't get my camera probe around the housing enough to see. I'll try again when I get back home. Could the factory turbs push that kind of power though?

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Still Can't see the A/R numbers but I found the 24U engine cast number, I do have a N1 block :D Sorry for extra bad image, its a 3gs iphone pic of a camera probe whilst trying to hold it steady enough to get a good pic lol.
3f3e2386.jpg