Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
sweet ride mate... i got a wh caprice that "was" tungsten, is now all sanded back and is getting the same paint as yours :)

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
That's a nice ride mate! I think your WH Caprice will look good in that colour walesy, I've seen one before in that colour!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Slight update.. it's running the stock wheels at the moment because the rears are shot. I didn't actually realise how bad they were! I reckon I've got just enough tread left on them for the skid pan day coming up soon. I plan on putting the 20s back on for the day, ripping the fark out of the rears and hopefully getting some sweet photos in the process :D

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Nice, sounds sweet, maybe even a vid of it in action :D

Is the whole tyre shot, or just the inside edges? (Not sure how the new rear ends wear when lowered?) If its just the inside edges, flip the tyres on the rims, it'l get you a little more skid time :)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
UPDATES!!!

Not good ones though..

My missus was driving home from work when she got rear ended and pushed into another car. She is fine.. a little shaken and pretty upset but otherwise ok. There is bugger all damage on the front but I didn't actually get underneath to have a decent look. She wasn't 100% how fast the other car was going but she seems to think 50 or 60 at the time of impact. The rear crash bar looks like a silver banana and the boot must be twisted like hell. I think the exhaust may be bent and one side is now held up by 4 cable ties. It doesn't look that bad but underneath is a bit of a mess.

The other car (a Camira or similar) is, in her words, f*cked.

I'll let the pics tell the story.

(Pics of damage and my backyard waterproofing skillz)
DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Damn dude! That sucks... Come over, JDs on me! :D