Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
bwahaha where's the cardigan! :p you know you were going to get the piss taken outta ya don't ya Troy!?!. You have gone into "grandpa" mode fairly early, you can have my status from now on in. :yeah: . Now you got luxury and style :thumbsup:

I am also repalcing the side indicators because the lenses are cracked and over all a bit ratty for my standards. I already have replacements, I've just gotta get them painted and put in.

An Orix dealer around my area has a WM Statey in sandstorm with the exact same problem with the side indicators, so know your not alone.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Not alot to report on progress... I got the windows tinted 2 weeks ago. I went 35% all round, I was going to go 20% but decided that I didn't want to worry about having defect issues. Ordered a bee sting aerial the other day and as soon as the better half gets home I'll put it on.

I've got it booked in for around 2 months time to get lowered.. 25mm to 30mm in the front and 40mm to 45mm in the rear. Everyone keeps telling me to drop it on the ground but because it has wider wheels at the back I don't want to have to worry about rolling the guards so it is only going down a touch.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Where did you order your aerial from ? Let me know how the reception is with it... Nice car:thumbsup: you didn't want to get an 8 though ?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Cheers :D

I got the aerial off eBay for about 45 bucks. It's an aluminum one and is about 80mm long. The reception is fine on most stations but RawFM is crap but that could also have to do with the fact that they have weak as **** broadcast towers. I can post a pic or the eBay link if you like..?

I did want an 8 but this was at the right price. There was also a VE SS on the lot at the same time we got the Statesman.. same price but I decided against it purely because the Stato has waaay more features and luxury.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Thanks Troy i like the look of the one you got better.... but black metal would look better .. i think the silver one might stick out quite a bit on my car ?

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Nice Stato Troy I Really Like That Colour And The Black Wheels
And The Dish On The Back...JESUS!!! Bout time Some1 got Some Descent Dish On Holdens..lol

I Like It

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Thats tidy as hey, big ass dish on the rears, beautiful...

We need pics but, of the lowering job, windows and the aerial,

If it were up here the window tint would of been fine at 20% no one checks them that ive come accross, and as long as you can sorta see in it the cops dont mind..
35% would probly look sweet but - enough to darken it quite a bit,
I think thats what came on my VY, the po po had it so it should be legal yeh? haha

Nice ride but, I like the colour too, just read your ute thread, that was tidy too..
But it needs a caprice front end!!! if I can find one at a resonable price when the time suits im going to buy it! (the whole car, not just the front end!! lol)