Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Wax day today. The couriers tried to deliver it 5 times to my house but didn't leave a card a single time. I only worked out what was going on after I PMed CCP about it. Seriously, of you want some awesome products and helpful service get in contact with CCP (look at the top of the main page for their sponsors forum), I highly reccomend their service.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Wax day today. The couriers tried to deliver it 5 times to my house but didn't leave a card a single time. I only worked out what was going on after I PMed CCP about it. Seriously, of you want some awesome products and helpful service get in contact with CCP (look at the top of the main page for their sponsors forum), I highly reccomend their service.

i did and it cost me $300+ LOL

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
This almost sounds like an ad for NuFinish - the once a year car polish… look at those beads!!

c5903232.jpg

b37a31f8.jpg

Just finished waxing with Dodo Juice Hard Candy. That stuff is awesome. I ended up rubbing it in by hand though as a microfiber towel seemed like it was using too much. I think I'll get some proper wax applicator pads. I'm going to do another coat of wax next week.

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
i did and it cost me $300+ LOL

Haha oops. I've only bought 2 things from them and it's cost $160. Bloody good products though plus you are helping a forum sponsor.

the pair of you both got off very lightly then lol. the best they have lightened my account in $1200 :( but the average is around $400 a phone call or about $600 a visit. best thing is the service you get from mike, pierre and lukasz, all top blokes.

as for applying the wax, grab some mint foam app pads as the do the job fine and are dirt cheap. just keep the one you use for the wax in a zip lock bag that way you dont need to grab a new one each time you want to apply more wax. the dodo finger mitts are ok but i feel they are a bit awkward to use, could be just me.

Spasmo

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
hey troy loving your ride looks awesome!
just curious on to where you got your caprice grill from and how much if you dont mind sharing?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Update:

Had to have the timing chain replaced which is a bit of a bummer but I guess **** happens right? I'm picking it up this arvo and while it was in I finally ditched the stock rear shocks for some Boge Turbos. Apart from that it's been driven as little as possible lately. I think in the last month I've driven it 3 times (although the missus does still drive it to and from work).

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Car is looking very clean man, a lot of hard work no doubt. I need to take some of your polishing tips and work on my car some time