Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trust Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
and yeh go out and blow a shitload of money on piss and boobs lol..

I think your GF will be pissed off if she comes home from Bali & finds you with silicon implants. :)

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
7 yrs and no trust. your in a relationship based on a lie. you need to cut ties and move on. because in 7 more years time you will make another thread and it will be like this

ive been with my g/f for 14 yrs..................

personal choice, but if after 7 yrs you have trust issues, do yourself a favour and move on.
dont ruin her holiday and break up before hand, wait till she gets back and chat to her, if it fails to resolve the problem, then it's time to move on.

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Mate, you already know what to do!

If your chick is going OS without you or you don't feel welcome it's time to say goodbye.

Any woman that has other numbers, flirts or disrespects you in any way is not worth the trouble.

Find a lady that likes you and no one else. Find a family that likes you and wants you to be part of their family.

Get some balls, standup and don't take so much crap from people.

Do you have alcohol or drug problems? (If so get help) Do you have a job? (If not get off your arse)

Most Mother-In-Laws have a very good understanding of blokes. She doesn't like you because there are reasons!

Analyse your self, try not to worry though, just improve what you can to your standards not other peoples.

You only get one shot at life, so be happy, shrug off **** that isn't for you or doesn't work.

Get rid of this woman, have a break, have some fun, and start saying no.

PS: There's plenty of hot shiellas in Perth. :thumbsup:

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Honestly I would have a break from the relationship, give yourself and her an opportunity to figure out if its something you both want so you don't end up wasting another 7 years together if its not going to work. I was with my partner since we were 15 and now we're happily married but we took a break for about amonth because he seemed to have other priorities and was feeling smothered and just wanted to go out partying with mates. Was hard at the time for me to let go but after a few weeks when he saw me starting to go out and have fun and other males showing interest in me he was begging me to take him back lol

Maybe she thinks the grass is greener on the other side being single and acting like it. I reckon let her go and if its meant to be it will :)

it's kind of the opposite for us, shes the one gon break up, first I was but now she is... after I decided to trust her. I think she thinks I smother her.

We went to a club in queensland one time, I was standing next to my gf holding hands, some guy was trying to hit on her! I've not keen on her going clubbing etc especially with the people she with, and she gets smashed in 2 drinks.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
I'd get rid of her, you dont want in-laws who dislike you.

If she actually loved you she would of fought to have you there regardless of the bitch of a mother :)

Take it as a sign and get out while you can.

Agreed, I've been where you are for years, no trust issues but the inlaws (mother-in-law) caused hell for five years solid, your gf should be on your side, if you end up together, your partnet is the one person you should always be able to fall back on.
As for the trust, if you are not an over-paranoid person, then your suspicions are probably right.
I'd dump her quicker than a clutch in 1000hp commodore!!!!

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Agreed, I've been where you are for years, no trust issues but the inlaws (mother-in-law) caused hell for five years solid, your gf should be on your side, if you end up together, your partnet is the one person you should always be able to fall back on.
As for the trust, if you are not an over-paranoid person, then your suspicions are probably right.
I'd dump her quicker than a clutch in 1000hp commodore!!!!

haha.
for the past 7 months, we have planned/designed got finance approval and everything to build a house together and move out. I live 45 minutes from her place and generally only see her on the weekends. and she told me she wants us to spend more time together with her family.

The holiday was planned for like 2 months now, a week before they fly out, I get informed that her sisters soccer friends are goin to be there, mayb I am over-paranoid, but I wasn't allowed to go and her mother wud do anything to get rid of me.... apparently the boys going to b there is a coincidence... but I'm not sure If I believe that line .... it's pretty coincidental that they go there at the exact same time, to the exact same place...

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
For goodness sakes man don't do it. Line up some mates you trust and do a share arrangement. The worst you could expect is that they won't clean up after themselves. What are the chances of your girlfriend hanging around for the life of the mortgage, slim i would presume.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
For goodness sakes man don't do it. Line up some mates you trust and do a share arrangement. The worst you could expect is that they won't clean up after themselves. What are the chances of your girlfriend hanging around for the life of the mortgage, slim i would presume.

Geee man, your pretty straight forward there aye. Bout the house... if all fails.. the house should be worth more than our loan was for

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
Too many if and buts, I've been with my now wife for 11 years and dont have trust issues, I dont think you should have any before you even move in together, trust me you are in each other face a lot more when you live together.

Maybe you add a poll.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Mate, you already know what to do!

If your chick is going OS without you or you don't feel welcome it's time to say goodbye.

Any woman that has other numbers, flirts or disrespects you in any way is not worth the trouble.

Find a lady that likes you and no one else. Find a family that likes you and wants you to be part of their family.

Get some balls, standup and don't take so much crap from people.

Do you have alcohol or drug problems? (If so get help) Do you have a job? (If not get off your arse)

Most Mother-In-Laws have a very good understanding of blokes. She doesn't like you because there are reasons!

Analyse your self, try not to worry though, just improve what you can to your standards not other peoples.

You only get one shot at life, so be happy, shrug off **** that isn't for you or doesn't work.

Get rid of this woman, have a break, have some fun, and start saying no.

PS: There's plenty of hot shiellas in Perth. :thumbsup:

I don't got alcohol or drug problems, and I've got 2 jobs. Most likely reason her mum doesnt like me is because she tinks im too controlling, cus I don't want her goin to clubs n stuff because I don't like other guys members grinding on her while on the dance floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.