Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trust Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
So some random her tart sister wants up here is invited while you're not? :hmmm:

Her parents nor my gf invited them, so that makes them not part of the holiday, they are there for their own reasons.... apparently.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
Soo... you could be ther for your own reasons?

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
See, you need to put the foot down, assert some authoritah!! Family gatherings like BBQ's and the like, not holidays overseas that exclude you (part of the family in your father-in-law's eyes, you said that earlier yourself), either I'm coming or don't come back...

Well maybe not that straight up, but you get the gist of it.
She'll make her decision pretty quick, and then you'll know if she's still serious about you or if she's having second thoughts...

I gave that a go, she hasn't had a family holiday in ages, she wants to go on a holilday with them because next yr we would be moving out together. Then she said I'm blackmailing her and thats not how a relationship should be. By me letting her go without me will prove trust...:blah blah:

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Soo... you could be ther for your own reasons?

That is correct, but the gf doesnt want me there cus its a family thing and she wants me to trust her.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Some more info,
I offered to pay for her cancellation fee because it's all late notice etc (flight booked), and offered her to pay for a holiday for us 2 to bali... she didn't want it. Also cause it's her dads 50th I was gone pay for them 2 to do something together wen they get back.
She got upset cause I told her if we broke up I wouldnt wan build our house.... it hasn't started building yet... our settlement for land is on the 5th Nov. So she got upset over that, because now I'm using the house as a way of blackmail.
I missed my 18th with my folks cause I prefered goin on a holiday to queensland with the gf and some friends.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
She's blackmailing you to get what she wants. Nobody is worth being played like that.
Sorry mate, it's time to go...

I want to say "you are the weakest link, goodbye" for some reason...

Just my 2c anyway, everybody here has voiced their opinions on what they think should happen, it's up to you now. If for some self-disrespecting reason you do stay with her though, please don't come back on here in a months time and start this thread all over again... It's your choice, you need to soak up the consequences...

Drop her like a sack mate...

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Hmmm.... Thats true.

Thanks all for the inputs. Appreciate it all. Now just gotta grow some balls. Just hope I make the right decision.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Tbh mate if there are trust issues in a relationship like everyone has said you need to let it go. I felt i couldn't trust a certain ex because i knew what she was like when she went out or had a few drinks. Look for the one you really want in your life, if you REALLY feel she is the one, try your best to sort it out, but if the feelings arn't even there then you know what to do Bud.

Shane

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Tbh mate if there are trust issues in a relationship like everyone has said you need to let it go. I felt i couldn't trust a certain ex because i knew what she was like when she went out or had a few drinks. Look for the one you really want in your life, if you REALLY feel she is the one, try your best to sort it out, but if the feelings arn't even there then you know what to do Bud.

Shane

Theres heaps of relationships that have trust issue, just gotta work them out, sometimes people cant work them out.

I just don't know If I should let this incident slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.