Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

turbo vs V8

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Probably the same thing most people would call you :)

However the most of us are able to keep comments to ourselves.

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
minux said:
Probably the same thing most people would call you :)

However the most of us are able to keep comments to ourselves.

That would be funny were I intellectually challenged. But Im not. But i do still have a sense of humour and can appreciate the comment anyway.

I have little patience when it comes to stupid people(thats not directed at anyone in particular) and find it hard to keep comments to myself when they pop up. I shall endeavour to be more tolerant of these people in future.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
BLACKVZSV8 said:
That would be funny were I intellectually challenged. But Im not.

arent you? whoa i would have packed your bags for you ages ago had i realised you werent special!!
Will keep an extra eye on you now, to think i was giving you a chance on the thought you were challenged.

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
vlv8vic said:
arent you? whoa i would have packed your bags for you ages ago had i realised you werent special!!
Will keep an extra eye on you now, to think i was giving you a chance on the thought you were challenged.

I really dont need to say anyhting here, youve done my job for me.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
ok children back on topic. a chrysler V8 for me anyday. i wouldn't bother with a LS1 as they're a clit car. plus they're a bit of a laughing stock amongst certain mechanical circles. people say they're awesome twin turbo'd........ duh, show me a V8 that isn't. otherwise i do like a lot of turbo cars. but i'd still like a charger with a V8 donk. i wouldn't say no to a quick turbo either, in fact i'm building one for my VL.

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
What exactly is a clit car?

And only the first lot of LS1s had dramas with piston slap and oil use. Mines quiet as a mouse hot or cold and doesnt use a drop of oil. And with a tune only its putting out 300hp at the treads. Hardly laughing stock material is it?

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
a clit car is a car that every c#nt has. Sure it has power but the laughing point is how fanatical people are over them, coming in with all their holden clothes on boasting about their mighty 5.7L. It's really quite sad when you see it so often in the industry. They are a quick motor with good power output though. each to their own i suppose. no offence to genIII owners :) i'd have one if it were given to me.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
bangers said:
a clit car is a car that every c#nt has. Sure it has power but the laughing point is how fanatical people are over them, coming in with all their holden clothes on boasting about their mighty 5.7L. It's really quite sad when you see it so often in the industry. They are a quick motor with good power output though. each to their own i suppose. no offence to genIII owners :) i'd have one if it were given to me.

You say this and yet you won a VL, quite funny in its own rights :)

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
minux said:
You say this and yet you won a VL, quite funny in its own rights :)

I do like making people laugh ;) but seriously i see what i stated ALL THE TIME. The only other type that comes close is the XR8 owners, but still not as bad as LS1 owners. I know they're proud and they probably worked their ass off to buy it but if it was me i'd rather buy something that not everyone has. sure i drive a VL and there's heaps around but (I was strapped for cash at the time and) they're cheap, easy to fix, go well, plenty of potential, and good ones are getting less and less. Whereas LS1's are not so cheap, not easy to fix, go well, plenty of potential too but are bloody everywhere and most people have the same mods. Their is less individuality in them then VL's.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
hmm. Interesting question then: if you had the money, what would you drive / what engine would you call 'something that not everyone has'?? An older muscle car would seem to fit this category, and you mentioned the Charger earlier on - or is there something else?

Just wondering . . .