Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tv Adds

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
s0sage said:
first up - the japanese take of the snickers ad with the two chicks and 'sorry we're full' .. lmaooooooo its great

second up - the heinz baked beans ad where the guy compares being gay to trying different sorts of baked beans .. lmaooooo x2

whats this baked bean ad? i dont know that one but sounds quite promising from your description,

personally i liked the ad for the snickers hazelnut, with the two idiots that are always on the ads eating the hazelnut ones behind a transexual saying its different, yeah i think its the nuts

Last edited:

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I like the racq ad where the guy is talking bout insuring his pet, and the dog takes off and you can see him behind on a jet ski

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
my two favs are the one where two groups in a pub have a "opening" contest [beer bottles] then the chick steps up, lowers the drink below the bench and *ksst* the other team is dumbfounded. that pretty tops.

but theres an ancient advert that had me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off so hard.

its a side on cam, a dog is running along a dirt road there is commetry "the new toyota hiace now has dual side doors" *dog jumps though the said van*

"where the others" *dog jumps* BONK "....don't"