Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

uncommon colours?

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I saw a 'diarrhea brown' VE omega the other day. I've never seen another one in that colour thank goodness! I nearly vomited.

Yuck LOL, hope we arnt going back to the mid 90s crap colours.

Caity05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6
Went to the Holden dealership today and had a bit of a look at the new Poison Ivy colour - I love it! Very different to a lot of the greens that are coming out lately, quite classy I think - but fun too!

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
My mum is trading in her ford explorer soon for a VE (we've been a holden family for so long, whatever possessed her to buy a ford i'll never know lol) and she wants the green and i don't really like it and an tryin to convince her to go another colour. But that poison ivy colour is actually pretty nice in comparison to that other green. Wonder if i can convince her to get this green.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
saw this in bendigo, love the posion ivy - hot! I dont even like green!

1HOTVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I love the Poison Ivy.... I'll be interested to see the new wild fire too.... it's like a bright yellow/orange... (more yellowish) I've seen pics on the Holden sight but want to see it in person.
Also there is a green I've only seen once. It was on a Clubby, I've been calling it F#$% OFF GREEN because it's soooooo bright and head turning. It's like the car is glowing even tho it's broad daylight. It's almost yellow but deffinatly green... maybe limeish. And it's nothing like the Atomic Green. Does anyone know what it is?

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Wildfire looks sexy as!

Dark window tint and black rims, and bamm sex on wheels.

Looks like a ripe mango... not yellow, not orange... or even the orangey bit in a flame.... I guess why its called Widlfire

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
I love the Poison Ivy.... I'll be interested to see the new wild fire too.... it's like a bright yellow/orange... (more yellowish) I've seen pics on the Holden sight but want to see it in person.
Also there is a green I've only seen once. It was on a Clubby, I've been calling it F#$% OFF GREEN because it's soooooo bright and head turning. It's like the car is glowing even tho it's broad daylight. It's almost yellow but deffinatly green... maybe limeish. And it's nothing like the Atomic Green. Does anyone know what it is?

Is it 'crunch'? Sometimes looks yellow, sometimes green, sometimes in between.
Here is a photo of my 2008 VE SSV.

DSC01514.jpg

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
also my uncle has a blue SV6 he reckons the colour isnt made anymore, its kinda dark blue i havent seen many around like it, has it been discontinued or is he bullshitting?

Probally Impulse Blue that was replaced by Voodoo, another colour not seen much is karma bluey/green colour always looks dirty to me.

Haven't seen a poison ivy example yet??????