Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unlimited Large Pizzas $4.95ea Eagle Boys

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You guys in the city suck, you can't get a pizza out in the country for under 20 bucks :|

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
has anyone tried FAT PIZZA, LOL

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You guys in the city suck, you can't get a pizza out in the country for under 20 bucks :|

Probably explains why so many country people arent obese.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
I want SwordFish's job, to get paid to tell people on the internet about random crap :)

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
LOL, i aint getting paid.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
omg. Domino's dosn't even bear mentioning. I had them once (used to go to a place called Big Daddys) and then dominos bought them out, so we tried em. Not only were they smaller, and more expensive, but they were the WORST pizza we'd ever had in our LIVES. Litterally disgusting.

Even piizza hut and all them aren't anything like what a pizza should be like. They remind me of plastic toys. They look good, yet don't bother eating them.

So havn't had pizza for a LONG time......kinda given up trying to find a place that is GOOD but reasonably priced. However, we usually go to a place called ferrari pizza, and they're pretty good but expensive though.

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
However, we usually go to a place called ferrari pizza, and they're pretty good but expensive though.

In Oakleigh? I used to buy my pizza's there when I lived in Oakleigh.. probably one of the best pizza places I've ever bought from, and I thought their prices were reasonable!

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
we usually go to a place called ferrari pizza, and they're pretty good but expensive though.

I go there when im visting people up there :D its quite nice for a neighbourhood place

but really.. if I want pizza there are only three places I go...

around the corner from my place, $10 pizzas - but theyre only the size of mediums

one is on lygon st and the average price of a large pizza is about $15

the other place is my all time favorite, although pizzas are quite expensive, but very very much worth it (at about $23-28 ech)

Im a wog, pizza's too important to me to go to places like pizza hut or dominos :p (plus I've been 3 times in my life, each time i was REALLY sick)