Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upgrade from VZ to VF

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
He is obviously extremely secure in his self, and has a very large penis.

NJD-1992

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF-S2 SV6 Commodore
Crikey - 2 Ferraris and an Aston up the street at one house - what sort of an area in Adelaide do you live in?
My area has old boats and caravans parked in the street.

An area just outside the city in which nothing says "I dont belong here" more than my VF in the driveway! :D

I also assure you that my net worth doesn't come anywhere close to these people, purely a case of right place, right time and an offer on a little strata house that too this day I still can't believe they accepted it 10 years ago

Few streets over was the Hospital home lottery prize a few years back, big mansion. You can certainly tell the lucky people came from a different life, given the beaten to hell Craptiva in the driveway! Good on em though

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
It's not comprehendible how someone could choose a seriously ugly Ford Taurus over a VS Commodore in the day.
I'll bet the Torn Arse was quieter, may have been more roomy inside ... and I've run out of suggestions. From memory they weren't even particularly cheap, and didn't compare very well to the cheaper Falcon. Methinks HO in Dearborn had a LOT of say in Ford Oz selling that here ...

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Methinks HO in Dearborn had a LOT of say in Ford Oz selling that here ...
And a big say in the nearly equally ugly AU Falcon pumpkin, which Geoff Polites managed to turn into a BA Cinderella coach.