Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upgrading to VF SS?

vanish83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 VE S2
This is my Purchase Order to give you an idea on charges and possible discounts

0eoz.jpg

Thanks Thunderballs- great info!
It looks like they dropped about 4.5k off the RRP (as on holden.com.au). I test drove the baseline SS automatic and they quoted 49k and offered me 17k for my car (VE Series 2 SC6 60k km) as trade- leaving 32k change over.
Wouldn't budge much on the 49k as they stated they are selling heaps so decided to move on, sounds like others will budge on the 49k though!
Guess ill give another place a shot- thanks again for the info

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
I got offered $22k for a 2011, VE S2 SV6 Sedan auto with 60,000kms in mint condition when trading on my new Clubsport a few months ago. I didn't take the offer but it was what I was expecting with the VF days away.

Have a looks at Carsales.com.au for a good guide to what you can expect to pay for the SS, but certainly the SSV looks like the best bang for bucks in the VF range

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Would you actually pay Dealer Delivery $1,965.00 without them having itemised what it is you will actually be expected to pay for !!! Dealer Delivery Fee is nothing but a 'rip-off'. Challenge them to justify it. If they say it is to cover their costs, ask how is I they purchase vehicles from Holden at a 'wholesale price' (with a decent mark-up) and then have the nerve to slug you (a very substantial amount)for nothing other than to boost their profits.

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I was looking at the calais-v wagon v8, leather and all options and was told 49k from the stealer ship..

vanish83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 VE S2
Sounds like I went to a pretty sh** dealer first up then, will ring around tomorrow and see what others offer