Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Urgent Help!!! Please my holden peps need you help i have the 2018 commodore RS V6 3.6L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G€€.R$

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS v6
Hey guys can someone help me with my RS Commodore 2018 I bought these LED BULBS and on the wiring plug it's got positive n negative but on the commodore when I unplug the old light bulbs it's just 2 black wire doesn't tell u which one is positive and negative and I don't wana just plug it in and try it and end up blowing the bulbs and maybe even worse something might short out jn the car so please I need someone that has this Holden or know wat there doing for some quick advise on how to install my LED. THANKS

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hey guys can someone help me with my RS Commodore 2018 I bought these LED BULBS and on the wiring plug it's got positive n negative but on the commodore when I unplug the old light bulbs it's just 2 black wire doesn't tell u which one is positive and negative and I don't wana just plug it in and try it and end up blowing the bulbs and maybe even worse something might short out jn the car so please I need someone that has this Holden or know wat there doing for some quick advise on how to install my LED. THANKS
Use a multi meter.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Isn't there already a thread on this topic?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Status
Not open for further replies.