Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(V6 AUTO) VY OR AU,BA,ETC FALCON FOR BURNOUTS

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Not quite true, it does take some skill to do it right and not hit the limiter. It's based on points and to achieve those points you need to show some skill to the judges. It's not like doing a single peg skid while going around a corner on the street. You need to demonstrate technique to win.
Doen a skid.......up there with driving n F1 car for skills.

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I would compare burnout comps to Ru Paul's Drag race. Yoo have to have some skill to compete, are an exhibitionist and like people watching. RP DragRace sounds like it's got motor-racing content just the same way a burnout comp infers some sort of skill. I would put those two in the same category to watch, not the least bit interested in either. Don't get me wrong I'm not decrying or criticizing either. If you want to frock up and spend an hour doing your makeup then that's OK by me. Just don't expect everybody to get excited about your chosen pastime ;)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I would compare burnout comps to Ru Paul's Drag race. Yoo have to have some skill to compete, are an exhibitionist and like people watching. RP DragRace sounds like it's got motor-racing content just the same way a burnout comp infers some sort of skill. I would put those two in the same category to watch, not the least bit interested in either. Don't get me wrong I'm not decrying or criticizing either. If you want to frock up and spend an hour doing your makeup then that's OK by me. Just don't expect everybody to get excited about your chosen pastime ;)

Which is why the planet is so diverse.....Everyone has a different interest...Just imagine if we all had the same interest and liked the same things...How boring would that be...;)