Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

v6 ecotec answers i found out the hard way just ask what u want

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
I gave you a run off the lights to 100 and you where on my back bumper. when i get my car up and running again we should go out the drags. Nice car Btw.

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
???

I gave you a run off the lights to 100 and you where on my back bumper. when i get my car up and running again we should go out the drags. Nice car Btw.

the only holden that has done that was a s/c'd one and off the lights. and i sat near its back bumper. not one more inch was given from there. and if that was u drivin that, ur the only one i ever mention that's had half a chance and often use it as an example to my mates to get them off of my sad lonely track of n/a performance to save them a few $$. if it was'nt.. i would be able to use you as an example for the rest of justcommodores to show them how bad mildura is for racing for sheep stations.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
mate, im not too sure what part of sunraysia your from, but their aint many sheep stations... mainly vineyards and and whats left of the dwindling citrius orchards.

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
mate, im not too sure what part of sunraysia your from, but their aint many sheep stations... mainly vineyards and and whats left of the dwindling citrius orchards.

we have a winner for smart arse dumb **** of the day!... wow u've never heard of an expression. and yes there still are sheep stations here... cross the bridge or head to wolpola. no more then a 20min drive from the city centre...and i dont kno what u mean by dwindling citrius orchards. i kno of a fair few in my family that are still going strong... if u dont have a comment thats on topic. keep it to yourself.. just commodores is littered with people like you that just need to have your 2 bob.. so u understand... just commodores has a LARGE amount of members that need to voice their USELESS oppinion so they can gain a small bit of self satisfaction.. eg. 2 bob.. cheers mate

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
the only holden that has done that was a s/c'd one and off the lights. and i sat near its back bumper. not one more inch was given from there. and if that was u drivin that, ur the only one i ever mention that's had half a chance and often use it as an example to my mates to get them off of my sad lonely track of n/a performance to save them a few $$. if it was'nt.. i would be able to use you as an example for the rest of justcommodores to show them how bad mildura is for racing for sheep stations.

half had a chance? he was infront of you :bang:

get over it.

shwarno

Shwarnostics!
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydepo.piczo.com
Members Ride
VS Ute S-PACK V6
we have a contender for the gold medal of useless..... of the day.. with one hour remaining is there any more stupid comments?

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
lol This is a funny thread.. That would have been my car, within a week or 2 of me charging it i think i still had the auto but cant be to sure. do you work at SPS? Is that where you got all your work done at?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Mildura has a drag strip, use it and get back to us with the high 9 time slip :)