Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Exhaust - Post here

Gage

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VU 2002 S II v6 3.8L
can anyone whos done a catback on a auto tell me what they did and how it sounded? also what they would do next time and recommend others to do as far as mufflers/resonators. thanks

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
my post was an example of an auto with cat back. its a matter of two bolts and a couple of rubber hangers. its easy. and would highly recommend Lukey sports with no rear resi. my wagon has NO, thats Zero drone at 60, at 80, or at 100. it only starts to get loud in the cabin above 110. but even then, its not droney, just nice.

Greg_d

Greg_d
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore ve sv6
Hey guys if I put extractors on my ve av6 commodore will the cops be able to see them even with the engine cover on it? Plus does it improve any power to it what so ever?

aasr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS S PACK UTE 97
hey guys mines just a 2 1/2" cat back black steel and right at the end it has a stainless 2 1/2" in to twin 3" muffler not shore what brand and its on a vs manual

cheers Aaron

james[tt]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA
Hey guys if I put extractors on my ve av6 commodore will the cops be able to see them even with the engine cover on it? Plus does it improve any power to it what so ever?

With the VE's they have to work in a very small amount of space to put the extractors in but im pretty sure you will still be able to see them.

Greg_d

Greg_d
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore ve sv6
James[tt] yea I had a look but u can barely see them for they are covered by some fabric type cover. How much power do you get from the pacemaker extractors for ve's?