Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Buick] v6 missfire

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Haha we had no time for either.was in and out and gone running smooth as stock.has a few things to sort out dump pipe rattles the sump triggering the knock sensor is the biggest issue left to sort out

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Haha we had no time for either.was in and out and gone running smooth as stock.has a few things to sort out dump pipe rattles the sump triggering the knock sensor is the biggest issue left to sort out

nothing wrong with 20 odd degrees of retarded timing... works for VT LS1 with piston slap all the time!

v6 morrie minor

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
Better than that, its all good! just a little die grinding fixed that, now just need a bigger hair drier as i have the boost bug now!!!! ha ha

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha did it go different without it hitting :D

v6 morrie minor

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
Yep a bit more off the line, be better if the tranny wasn't gulping air so ill have to just skid it till she goes and t350 like you, also thinking of a diff change to get the top end a little better but these are minor teething troubles, now i know the tune is good i can happily stand on it :-} ET's to come:rofl2:

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
Yep a bit more off the line, be better if the tranny wasn't gulping air so ill have to just skid it till she goes and t350 like you, also thinking of a diff change to get the top end a little better but these are minor teething troubles, now i know the tune is good i can happily stand on it :-} ET's to come:rofl2:

Have you used a Transgo shiftkit and corvette servo upgrade? that, Delco's tune and a flush + filter should keep it in there for awhile yet ;)

I second the bigger turbo! :spot on:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I second the second the second turbo...

v6 morrie minor

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
Need to alter my tunnel to accept the billet servo.
T70 on its way:boxing: The same one Delco has fitted to the HQ and he recons they pull like a pack of school boys after the school ball. Haha
Its a work in progress like all play things!!!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Haha boost addict bigger turbo will open it didnt realise how small it was in the pics on here.once you have the more suited sized turbo it wont woosh out the airfilter at part throttle like it does now will just gulp it all in

v6 morrie minor

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v6
A question for westerlybreeze, I have had a billet servo in and it fouled the tunnel so trans man put standard type back in. What i'm wondering is would a corvette servo fit instead of having to cut the tunnel.
Does the corvette servo have a bigger cover than standard ? If so how much bigger? The billet servo has quite a square housing and its not hitting by much and i think the vette one is the rounded shape cover? Cheers