Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
Read a bit more and sounds like the best way to go is the 25mm plenum spacer and the 12mm cold air intake manifold insulator, for my N/A 1996 VS V6 ecotec. What are the prices for these, plus postage to Hervey Bay, Qld, 4655. Where are you based as I dont use a credit card of any kind, I usually only deal in cash. But I'm sure something can be worked out. Disregard my earlier posts.

The price ATM for the 12mm spacer and the 25mm spacer is $130 and $180 respectively. Postage for both is $15. Payment can also be made via bank deposit, money order or COD.

just placed and paid for my order, can't wait to get and fit them.

gonna get a dyno after they're fitted so i will post results

Should be able to get those out today for you. Be good to see what additional independent results will show :)

Sweet mate thanks.

No probs ;)

Changa

Alex Short
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Thanks for the reply, although its a tad too pricey for me to justify spending money on it, maybe some other time. Also I need a new set of coils first anyway so that takes priority.

Thanks again,
Alex

MACE

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, although its a tad too pricey for me to justify spending money on it, maybe some other time. Also I need a new set of coils first anyway so that takes priority.

Thanks again,
Alex

No probs Alex,

Considering the price vs. performance the offer excellent value for money as has been proven many times over. In saying this though if you coils are shot then you would get better gains from replacing them first :yeah: Please don't get the MSD coils as they do very little besides lighten your wallet :( Look good though :p

Cheers
Steve

revan_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
hectik turbos
how much for vt v6 rockers?

Changa

Alex Short
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Haha yeah had a look at those MSD ones and I have no idea why people would buy them, maybe because they are red lol (red goes faster). I mean all the coil is responsible for is creating a spark, you cant have a better spark, its either spark or no spark. Thanks again though I may look into getting one manifold insultors in the future.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
fitted the insulators, you can feel it pull a bit more and it revs alot free-er now.

it seemed to get better as the night went on with the sealant curing more

i'll give it a couple of weeks and i'll get it dyno'd.

beeb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec & HZ Wagon w/ VP V6
I mean all the coil is responsible for is creating a spark, you cant have a better spark, its either spark or no spark.

Lol lol lol... Sure about that? :bang:

MACE

Reaction score
how much for vt v6 rockers?

$475 for the 1.9:1 ratio items
$650 for the 1.98:1 ratio items, with push rods.

hey mace what does the lil alum restrictor on the 69mm throttle body block

That little restrictor partially blocks the fuel vapour line from the charcoal canister

fitted the insulators, you can feel it pull a bit more and it revs alot free-er now.

it seemed to get better as the night went on with the sealant curing more

i'll give it a couple of weeks and i'll get it dyno'd.

Thanks for the constructive feedback :) Should be good to see what she makes when you put her up on the rollers :thumbsup: