Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
well im one for the group buyhaha

JEZIMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ll S Pack
hey guys
jsut wondering exactly wat a reverse manifold does, and if it will suit my VT, and its worth it then ill go in the buy group

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
hey guys
jsut wondering exactly wat a reverse manifold does, and if it will suit my VT, and its worth it then ill go in the buy group

it moves the throttle body to the other side of the engine. (the TB points towards the drivers side strut tower). this makes plumbing up a supercharger or turbo easier when fitting a intercooler. 99% of supercharger/turbo setups are mounted on the passanger side of the engine .

have a look at IBLOWN twin turbo setup in he V6 modding section here to see a good example or check out the pics if PSIVYV6 ute in the raptor section here

Last edited:

MACE

Reaction score
Any pics of said manifold? And is it possible to retain the kick-down cable? Could be interested...

Pics of the reverse plenum is shown in the pic below.

P1010424_SMALL_MACE.jpg

You can modify the throttle linkage to retain the kick down cable

MACE

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Im loving finally being a member.
I spend a bit of down time at work reading up on things im attempting with my VE (nothing too extreme). But i have to admit the advice i get from here is excellent - I hope i can finally start to give something back.
Ill try and post some pics and stuff after ive washed the car.
JC.

Not a worry JC, it certainly is a great site :thumbsup:

is the manifold done on a exchange basis or outright? for a blown ecotec conversion it's going to shorten the IC piping by a couple feet and get rid of at least 1 of not 2 nasty 90degree bends. thats got to be a good thing:thumbsup:

We normally sell the manifolds outright.

Mace, you have a PM. cheers.

Like wise :yeah:

well im one for the group buyhaha

+1 count me in i think a mate might be interested too

If you guys are interested in a group buy for this product, you're more then welcome to start up another thread in this regard :) For which we will support :thumbsup:

Cheers
Steve

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
Hi mace... PM sent.... cheers.

JEZIMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ll S Pack
it moves the throttle body to the other side of the engine. (the TB points towards the drivers side strut tower). this makes plumbing up a supercharger or turbo easier when fitting a intercooler. 99% of supercharger/turbo setups are mounted on the passanger side of the engine .

have a look at IBLOWN twin turbo setup in he V6 modding section here to see a good example or check out the pics if PSIVYV6 ute in the raptor section here

thankz alot immortality, so is there any point if your not going to turbo or s/c, and just the manifold itself, is there anything performance wise?