Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
no performance gain for just changing the side the TB hangs off. if your intending to stay n/a, your better of with the manifold insulator and spacer and high ratio rockers. if your real keen you can also look at the bigger TB (69mm) and CAI. off course MACE can supply all of these items:thumbsup:

then get a tune

JEZIMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ll S Pack
thanks alot immortailty
i dont intend on S/C or turbo any time soon in the next 3 years
at the moment im getting
>cai
>bigger TB
>25mm manfold insulator
>12mm plenium spacer
>2.2.1 rockers with shaved cylinder heads, valve springs, retainers, push rods (crow products)
then a tune
hopefully a good set up for a vt ecotec
so obviously if no gain with the reverse manifold then i wont b purchasing it, sorry for not giving a +1 to the buying group

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
>2.2.1 rockers with shaved cylinder heads, valve springs, retainers, push rods

i'm interested to see how these go on the ecotec. these engines seem to love increased lift and increased valve lift rates that high ratio rockers give.

MACE

Reaction score
i'm interested to see how these go on the ecotec. these engines seem to love increased lift and increased valve lift rates that high ratio rockers give.

We should have dyno result soon :D

We've already bolted on the heads, with ported runners and spacers with excellent results even with the standard ratio rockers and memcal!

With top end gains close to that of the 1.98:1 ratio rockers that the customer previously had on their car, with the exception of much more low end an mid range. In take off the car behaves like an L67 which is a good thing :yeah:

So it should be interesting to see once we've got the rockers sorted :thumbsup:

psivyv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss sportswagon!!!
hey mace u should do a bulk buy on 69mm TB :):):)

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
haha not yet i dont have the money for that too lol

hN!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 03
Can you PM me a price for 1.9.1 roller's with push rod's as i have a vy. Thanks!

Last edited:

JEZIMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ll S Pack

yeah i cant wait either, ive just brought a billet shortshifter so i cant wait to try that out, but im really excited to try our the rockers and everything else i listed, but there are a few changes, now getting twin TB with the manifold insulator, but not the plenium spacer, so once i get it all sorted and then dyno'd ill post the result, i cant wait, it wont b for a while tho, gonna get it all done at once, so it will all b around november, then straight to a tune, then ill post the results. thanks for the interest immortality ;)
(all recomendations by mace, thanks for the help steve :w00t:)