Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
doesnt matter

Last edited:

MACE

Reaction score
i was reading the latest street commodores and it says if you fit all the stuff listed in the article your vs ecotes mule went from 135rwkw to 210rwkw. thats pretty impressive i must say. i want 220rwkw and mine will be blown lol. na would be cool as

I just read the article again now and there has definitely been some confusion as those figures should be approximates at the flywheel as was originally requested by them when we provided them info about our products. Tell tail sign in the article of this is the 35% power increase over standard which was calculated in the article to around 190rwkw! So I'm not thrilled about that misprint at to say the least!

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
ohh ok ill delete the post. mags tend to do stuff like that. Im still going to buy most of your products in time lol. If it wasnt for companies like you. v6 performance would be nowhere near what it is today. its not all about v8s (although i have one of them too ) :w00t:

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
ohh ok ill delete the post. mags tend to do stuff like that. Im still going to buy most of your products in time lol. If it wasnt for companies like you. v6 performance would be nowhere near what it is today. its not all about v8s (although i have one of them too ) :w00t:

I read that article too ... and immediatly wished i had the ecotec in my VR! The actual gain from that package is still impressive for the price.

I agree with you totally about MACE doing a great job at helping out us V6 owners gain some more power out of them ... and they are great to deal with .... very approachable and helpful.
My Mace Enclosed CAI far out performs the vs s/c cai i had.... it has made quite an impressive difference to my car:D

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Thanks for the support guys :thumbsup:

Mix up aside, the results are still impressive when compared to what else is available :yeah:

Cheers
Steve

article in which Street Commodores issue?

:w00t: 5000 posts... need to get a life:p:bang:

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
article in which Street Commodores issue?

:w00t: 5000 posts... need to get a life:p:bang:

Latest issue ... No 159 ..... page 53.

Noticed post number 4999 earlier today .... 5000 posts is quite a milestone:p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Latest issue ... No 159 ..... page 53.

Noticed post number 4999 earlier today .... 5000 posts is quite a milestone:p

thanks mate, i'm still of 2 minds on whether it's a good thing or not