Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 VP Calais II, first car

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
Loving that Calais mate. really neat. I love a nice clean VP calais. Also my VN is getting around 9.8 L per KM around town, so around 500 KMs out of a tank.
I want a sunroof!!!

9.8!!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?! god damn it i am jelous lol. it makes no sense how some people can have it so low n mines through the ****in roof lol

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
Update!

alright on the weekend bought myself a bosch oxy sensor for the vp... after a lot of fiddling around with awkward angles managed to wack it in there:thumbsup: since ive done maybe 30-40kms and because the battery had to be disconnected the trip computer restarted. at the moment it is reading about 16L/100KM... under a soft foot which is more than it was before :S ...but ive heard this is normal and it takes a while to drop down(yes?)... which it looks like it is slowly doing...touch wood. ill keep you updated on any improvements. wish me luck haha:clapping:

Hardstylin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
Mint Calais mate! Love the boot lip and SS spotties and it looks great on the nationals!

Might get myself a set if I can find some cheap ones.

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
Mint Calais mate! Love the boot lip and SS spotties and it looks great on the nationals!

Might get myself a set if I can find some cheap ones.

nah dude yours looks ****in tuff as is, i was actually thinkin about getting some calais stockies with white walls... maybe one day

Maccasmack

Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VX Spac
i walk past this beauty every day :)... am expecting a lift to school in what 6 days?? haha

i drove my vp station wagon tonight man.... it is faaarkedd! haha will have to put allot of $$ into, think ill just go the VT calais, an keep the vp till i got the $$ to fix her up :)

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
haha **** it man wreck the vp n get another one.. you'll end up spending waaaaay too much on it... vt calais sounds sexy as :p

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
LOL. VT calais with a vx back. then give me the rims if u get internationals lol