Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 vy

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
speakers are stocko. wouldn't mind changin them but can't be bothered atm. the stock ones are doing fine so ill leave them as is.
Pick her up from the pannel beaters today, couldn't get the extras done tho cause the main bloke was out for the week and they were struglin gto keep up with everything else let alone all my stuff on top of that. but thats alright, saves me some cash anyway.
I've painted my dash too, black and hothouse. Will try and get some pics up.
Might put springs in this weekend too, if not def this month.

marrrk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pack
speakers are stocko. wouldn't mind changin them but can't be bothered atm. the stock ones are doing fine so ill leave them as is.
Pick her up from the pannel beaters today, couldn't get the extras done tho cause the main bloke was out for the week and they were struglin gto keep up with everything else let alone all my stuff on top of that. but thats alright, saves me some cash anyway.
I've painted my dash too, black and hothouse. Will try and get some pics up.
Might put springs in this weekend too, if not def this month.

rlly? wow thats interesting. didn't think stock speakers could keep up with 2 sub

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Yeah they go alright... i don't blast the stereo up often tho.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Looks nice mate :thumbsup:

Very clean, spewing bout the damage, but all good its getting fixed.
Interiors looking pretty sweet too, I like green highlights matching the outside of the car. Moarrr pics :D

And a big LOL at admiring my ride (cheers though, :beer chug:) Its a primer rat, should look sweet when painted though :)

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Looks nice mate :thumbsup:

Very clean, spewing bout the damage, but all good its getting fixed.
Interiors looking pretty sweet too, I like green highlights matching the outside of the car. Moarrr pics :D

And a big LOL at admiring my ride (cheers though, :beer chug:) Its a primer rat, should look sweet when painted though :)

Yeah mate yours will turn out scmick!
Got mine fixed so all good now.
Here is a pic of my interior and of the fixed side.

628.jpg

632.jpg

guyman

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY_S
hey mate great looking car, just wondering where you got the handbrake and gear boot from would love to get some for my car

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Interior looks tidy as man, thinking of doing something similar to mine, but different! :p
Is the centre garnish/console bit black aswell, or just the standard tempest grey?

Did all the bootlid holes get done aswell?

Whats next for it? :devil:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
looks good mate, likin the interior but to be brutally honest not feeling the wheels they look kinda cheap? could find a much nicer set than those I reckon! but sweet ride anyway mate not meaning to rain on your parade

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
thanks everyone. to answer questions:
guyman - just got em from my local holden dealer... they wern't that expencive

Zeussy - haha, so it can be same difference. Yeah i painted the cetre bit black aswell cause it was that gay gray. and couldn't get boot holes fixed cause lack of money and the beaters didnt have time.

Delish VY - thanks for the honesty mate, i dont mind em tho i think they look pretty sweet on the car as a whole, they look dodgy ass in that last pic cause they dirty than ever.