Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Front Sway Bar

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Cheap6 said:
I have a vague recollection that ALL VN V8 were/are FE2.

False. The rest of that post was great though, you should write a textbook on mechanics of materials, I guarantee you'd do a better job than the fella who wrote the one I had to use.

VN Commy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 5 spd/VR Calais daily driver
pandaman said:
False. The rest of that post was great though, you should write a textbook on mechanics of materials, I guarantee you'd do a better job than the fella who wrote the one I had to use.

Haha yea I was thinking about the textbooks I had/have to use. Thanks Cheap6. I'm pretty sure the sway bar came from a V8 executive so I dono about the FE2. I still havn't got a chance to put it on though cos I've been helping my mate pull the engine out of his alpha romeo. :bang: (I'm glad I have a holden)

I had a quick look under the car and it looks like the previous owner has allready done the link conversion because it allready has a short pin going to the controll arm.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I wasn't sure re. VN V8. I would have an old mag. from when the VN V8 was released but it is in storage so can't access easily. I'll check when I get the chance.