Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VC Resto - 1JZ GTE - Lemon

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Kind of like new style showtime custom items...could be wrong but they look like angle of lca can be changed at diff end.

Ideally you want lower arm parallel with ground..usually done with custom body brackets for drag cars or like most with commo's lower it as far as you can to straighten the angle with ssl or even sssl springs.

Front go with usual adjustables to get neg 2 deg of pinion angle & thick as fark rear sway bar like muscle car garage item or even blade adjustable whiteline although ultimate is anti-roll bar setup but got to be really serious to want that in a car as start having to move things around like exhaust under diff but end up doing that anyway once go coil-overs & mod panhard bracket.

So much work & crap to move you end up wishing just gone 255/60 with less work lol

Callum14

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Commodore
Yeah 100%, main reason I went 275 was the lack of availability for 255’s haha, and that it felt like tubs was the right thing to do while it was all stripped down.

The Black Arts and Showtime customs stuff looks legit, was toying with the idea of getting those but opted for the MacDonalds brothers rear coilover setup

469E8457-22F2-4514-B54B-077182462F46.jpeg

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
Nice job, well done

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Need pics of your accommodation quarters. I assume it's now in the shed where you can keep an eye on the bus when it's finished.

Callum14

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Commodore
Need pics of your accommodation quarters. I assume it's now in the shed where you can keep an eye on the bus when it's finished.

We all know the shed's the important part haha

Been a bit of a delay on the panels getting primed so went down there yesterday and was told next week is the go. I'm a little paranoid because they're sitting there bogged with no primer, sucking up moisture, but what can ya do...

Fingers crossed, because I got this email this morning about my hoist

1668063427055.png

So come Monday, I'll have one of these badboys

1668063541934.png

All I need is an Airbag trailer then everyone will want to be my best mate :p

Can't wait to get the car back and onto it so I can crack into it and paint the underside and dummy fit everything I've been collecting.

Looking at using the Eastwood Chassis Black Underbody paint, their stuff always seems to be user friendly to the "hobbiest"

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-original-chassis-black-satin-gloss-paint.html

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Welcome to the club.

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
We all know the shed's the important part haha

Been a bit of a delay on the panels getting primed so went down there yesterday and was told next week is the go. I'm a little paranoid because they're sitting there bogged with no primer, sucking up moisture, but what can ya do...

Fingers crossed, because I got this email this morning about my hoist

View attachment 244302

So come Monday, I'll have one of these badboys

View attachment 244303

All I need is an Airbag trailer then everyone will want to be my best mate :p

Can't wait to get the car back and onto it so I can crack into it and paint the underside and dummy fit everything I've been collecting.

Looking at using the Eastwood Chassis Black Underbody paint, their stuff always seems to be user friendly to the "hobbiest"

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-original-chassis-black-satin-gloss-paint.html
I'll throw ya a carton if I can borrow it to change out my vehicle speed sensor hahahah