Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM OTR Owners

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
You will not be disappointed. I got the full exhaust and tune done by them and it is simply awesome. There is a marked improvement in throttle response and the fuel economy...well.. I'm sitting around 13.8L per 100Km at around 43Km/hr average speed. That used be around 16L!!! I tried to do a sound file but the bloody wind kept on interfering and distorting the sound!!! There are photos of my car and what the OTR etc look like.. Click the link in my signature! :) David is the workshop manager and Mario does the tuning! All of them were really helpful and I was sitting on the couch watching my car being tuned on TV with the computer graphs etc. I'm sure they will help you out with all your questions.

ok...my sig doesn't seem to be working so here is the link

Link to my SS- V Sportwagon

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
You will not be disappointed. I got the full exhaust and tune done by them and it is simply awesome. There is a marked improvement in throttle response and the fuel economy...well.. I'm sitting around 13.8L per 100Km at around 43Km/hr average speed. That used be around 16L!!! I tried to do a sound file but the bloody wind kept on interfering and distorting the sound!!! There are photos of my car and what the OTR etc look like.. Click the link in my signature! :) David is the workshop manager and Mario does the tuning! All of them were really helpful and I was sitting on the couch watching my car being tuned on TV with the computer graphs etc. I'm sure they will help you out with all your questions.

ok...my sig doesn't seem to be working so here is the link

Link to my SS- V Sportwagon

awosme to hear mate, very nice ride too, yeah from the emails ive sent them they have been very helpfull

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
you want look back,i have one with a full 3'' exforce system with pacemaker headers and cats + the maffless tune.As said by loku16 There is a marked improvement in throttle response and the fuel economy i am gettimg 11L per 100km on the feeway and and 13.5L per 100km around town (70&80 zones)oh and theres the note from a well tuned set up,all most better than sex.....all most:rofl2:

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
I kept away from the VCM after being PM'd buy a few with dramas Go the dus intake

VCM dramas
Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

Seems interesting what they will say regarding that issue personally i have not had an issue but msged the thread to see how some1 has secured the filter by drilling a few holes
Something else to think about :supersad:

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Seems interesting what they will say regarding that issue personally i have not had an issue but msged the thread to see how some1 has secured the filter by drilling a few holes
Something else to think about :supersad:

The guy that PM'd me about the issue pulled down his heads for a port job and found quite a bit of crap in his manifold and heads so change to the dus setup, not going to risk engine damage/wear.