Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM OTR Owners

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Have a look at what this looks like in my car, am yet to get the fix,should be in this weeks (fingers crossed) side inserts are yet to be released from VCM, but will be getting them as soon as they are!!!

Before I cleaned the engine bay
View attachment 106594

After;
View attachment 106593

looks the same and i have no f**k ups with the one on my car,so is it all of them or just a few of them?

ozi_musl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS M6
Have a look at what this looks like in my car, am yet to get the fix,should be in this weeks (fingers crossed) side inserts are yet to be released from VCM, but will be getting them as soon as they are!!!

Before I cleaned the engine bayView attachment 106594

After;
View attachment 106593

Hey man, just wondering what did you use to clean ur engine bay and do u need to cover any of the electronics?? Thanks

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
Hey man, just wondering what did you use to clean ur engine bay and do u need to cover any of the electronics?? Thanks

Hey Man, I used this dry wash stuff, or you can use polish, i just sprayed all the parts that wernt near the electronics, then spray the stuff onto a rag and just wiped over it then buffed it out. the stuff i used is from FW1... its like a spray on polish, i used it on my rims aswell, just make sure you put somthing over the brakes when you spray it on lol.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I got a call from Pro Auto (Our Mechanic) letting us know VCM had contacted them to let them know of the issue and they requested me take the wagon in ASAP, seems we don't have any issues but as soon as they get their lot of the above "fix" they will get me in again and fix it. Couldn't be happier with both VCM and Pro Auto, awesome communication.

LOVE the noise, give it a bit and you can hear the suckling kinda sound, even after this issue I would def use VCM again.

marcus1

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve
awsome stuff mate any chance you could put a few more pics up with fixing points? cheers

I just received the fix from VCM today for the OTR problem. I haven't fitted it yet but here is a pic of it.

I have also posted this on LS1.

marcus1

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve
cool thanks vcm sending mine out tomorrow so hope to have it mid next week