Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve 2008 hsv senator signature sv08 fake or not??

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
SV08 cam in Nitrate silver, Voodoo blue and Red Hot. As said, has gloss black accent around the bottom which is higher than the matte black on the standard car. Sounds like a standard Senator.

Should also say SV08 on the build plate. Chrome trim, handles and tyre pressure monitors were options introduced around 2008. Do a HSV check on the VIN and find out from the company who actually manufactured it.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Its a genuine HSV senny sig drives perfect came with 19s and its a my09 but i bought it from a hsv dealership uz areforgetting so i more checked what it looked like and never had seeen or heard of a sv08. and its got features that didnt came in the senny sig 08 like tyre pressure sensor and crome trim and handles

Cuz, yous knows you can put tire presure gages and crome handels on the car as well as 19 weels?

I cant type like that.

The ONLY way to be 99% sure is to check the build plate and chuck the vin number into the HSV online checker.

But youve brought the car already sooo *shrug* Fail to see point of the thread.

I mean it probably is genuine, but i cant believe people just fail to do even the most basic of checks.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
But youve brought the car already sooo *shrug* Fail to see point of the thread.

Yeah....it's like trying to take back the bullet in a game of russian roulette after you've pulled the trigger.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Its a genuine HSV senny sig drives perfect came with 19s and its a my09 but i bought it from a hsv dealership uz areforgetting so i more checked what it looked like and never had seeen or heard of a sv08. and its got features that didnt came in the senny sig 08 like tyre pressure sensor and crome trim and handles

since when did claridge become a HSV dealership?:hmmm:

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
any dealership can sell 2nd hand HSV's...............

re read what he wrote-HSV DEALERSHIP, any joe car backyard lot can sell them but they are not a HSV dealer :)