Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve 2010

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
since when in victoria were not alowed to drive 210kw sv6? clearly your retarded(no offence) V6 are allowed in victoria no matter the kw...... unless they are on the banned list..
hope that cleared it up for every one here that is from victoria and is talking retarded **** like p platers cant drive over 200 kw v6(unless its on the banned list)

Apologies. I swear I read somewhere 200kW was the limit on Probationary Drivers.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Check here to search if certain vehicles are allowed or banned for people on Victorian probationary licences.

spanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V UTE,VE SS SEDAN
you have to love goverment thinking .....just flicked through the vicroads list. You cant drive a V8 Valiant Charger rated at 230hp yet you can drive an E49 Charger rated at 302hp. Logical......i think not.

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
hey guys, just want some comfirmation
a guy is selling a 2010 ve sv6 SIDI

he said it has 210kw, is this true? as im only aloud 199kw on my p's
and its only done 5500kms and only wants 26500 for it

would be something wrong with it or is that a good price?

buy it but get racv to send someone out to look at it 100 or 150 dollars for piece of mind if all is good buy it then give a nice service and ur ready to go n the law is for ps is no v8 or turbos so i wouldnt worry p.s alot of p platers drive sv6 coz there not allowed an ss

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
yeah ill do that vtproductions, he isnt selling it with a roadworthy though

not too sure why he isnt, must be something wrong with it? but then again racv will be able to see any major problems