Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE - Badges - Whats the difference

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Wrong... Been over this so many times. I'm surprised people still get it wrong.

VE Omega = VZ Executive
VE Berlina = VZ Acclaim
VE Calais = VZ Calais
VE Calais V = VZ Calais with options that are now standard equipment. Marketed as the new 'flagship' of the Commodore range.
VE SV6 = VZ SV6. The hasn't been an S in the range since VY and it's NEVER been called "S Pac".
VE SS = VY SV8. There was no VZ SV8 and no VZ you can compare directly compare the VE SS to. The VE SS was the re-introduction of the bang for your buck V8 without all the bells and whistles.
VE SSV = VZ SS

Omega V simply adds options to the Omega as standard. It's not a "safety version". Similar to the current VE Lumina.

Don't believe me? Call Holden, ask them :D

I was only going by someone who works at holden, that told me that BEFORE the VE was released.

Also, there 'IS' VZ SV8s. If not, theres about 50 people on LS1 forums that don't know what model car they drive, aswell as a mate of mine who sold his VZ SS for a VZ SV8 (gained leather and manual, and less k's and made money haha)

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Wasn't 100% sure if they kept the SV8 for the first release of the VZs so I stand corrected on that one :D

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
VZ Berlina too. (Epic thread dig)

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
The VZ Berlina equivalent in the VE was the Calais. VZ SV8 made me laugh - of course it existed.