Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve bumper swap/ paint job

Titleist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE s2 SSV
why would i play traffic with a train ?
i play in traffic with a new SSV , not just the bumper...lol

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
why would i play traffic with a train ?
i play in traffic with a new SSV , not just the bumper...lol

Sv6 bumper n ss are the same? Lol funny guy. Come see me? We can laugh together

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
jeez im glad i only put ss side skirts on me omega and didnt make the mistake of just the front bar , sorry dude it looks not good . needs side skirts or remove the bar . just seems to cheapen a tidy lookin car .

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
Joe, i bet your happy now after seeing those pics , that you didn't put the SS bar on.....

I think the car looks nice but it's just not for me. I'm very particular and I think it would have bothered me to have just the SS bumper on. It's all or nothing and I've chosen to go with standard Omega.. glad with my decision too.
PS: I've got a brand new and primed front bumper and a rear bumper (unprimed) for sale. Wish I had have gone through this forum process before buying them. :( :)

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
jeez im glad i only put ss side skirts on me omega and didnt make the mistake of just the front bar , sorry dude it looks not good . needs side skirts or remove the bar . just seems to cheapen a tidy lookin car .

Dude, do you have a photo of your car with just the side skirts? I'm curious how it'd look with them.

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
Kizza, I appreciate your help mate :) Thanks for putting your photos up. Hopefully this forum has helped somebody else to decide conversion/no conversion also :)

Thanks everyone for your input :D

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Very right, got all my bits from holmart for around 120, and then the exhaust for 70 bucks, and it was off an Ssv wagon that had done 120kms so was basically brand new. fitted it all myself, for under $200, n to the moron above, no one asked for ur input and it's not you that drives the car so you also can play traffic with a train :)

how about you go and play in traffic with a train?

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
joerogan it looks good not that much different than stock i will have to take some pics through the week im not one to take pics of my cars usually but will do .