Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve calias with voice in locked on screen

Jakey2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 2009
Hi All
I had previously posted a thread regarding my ve calais with the screen locked on Voice in.
I have pulled the fuse on the radio and put back in and it works fine but when I crank the motor it's locked onto voice in and none of the radio buttons work.
Is there a way the Voice in can be decomisioned??
This is driving me insane and no one sems to know why.
I have replaced the black Bluetooth module at the rear of the glove box but no difference.
My phone Bluetooth was turned of and not in range but still comes up with Voice in.
Any advice would be Much appreciated.
Thanks.

Jakey2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 2009
Hi All
I had previously posted a thread regarding my ve calais with the screen locked on Voice in.
I have pulled the fuse on the radio and put back in and it works fine but when I crank the motor it's locked onto voice in and none of the radio buttons work.
Is there a way the Voice in can be decomisioned??
This is driving me insane and no one sems to know why.
I have replaced the black Bluetooth module at the rear of the glove box but no difference.
My phone Bluetooth was turned of and not in range but still comes up with Voice in.
Any advice would be Much appreciated.
Thanks.
I just had the same problem I didnt know how to get it off. And my screen was getting hot because voice on was staying on couldn't even use radio. Go to your trip on steering wheel you get it off on there. Mine went off and could use radio again