Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE cargo barrier install template

Kirbieb

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx wagon exec
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has a install template for a VE cargo barrier. I bought the cargo barrier off Ebay with bolts and all just missing a template. There's a guy selling the template on Ebay for $20 but thought I would ask here first.

Cheers.

gomax

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has a install template for a VE cargo barrier. I bought the cargo barrier off Ebay with bolts and all just missing a template. There's a guy selling the template on Ebay for $20 but thought I would ask here first.

Cheers.

Here ya go, need to scale up as original file sizes too large <g>

barrier floor.jpg barrier front roof small.jpg

convas

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SSV
If you google VF accessories installation guide, will get you all the details required.
Did it recently on my VE, very easy, tip I turned the holesaw by hand, it's only fabric and card so easy to get through, I also turned the arbour over and used it as guide to go into nut and line it up without stuffing the threads.
Also you can get the plugs and caps from holden for $20 if you want, looks neater.

http://www.crazypauls.net/Holden VF,WN Accessories Installation Manual.pdf

Last edited:

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Heroin White VF2 SS Wagon
Convas: thanks for the tip about the caps/clips.
I put mine in yesterday and was wondering about that

Hayden Carrigg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Sportwagon
hi how do you get the right scale to find the correct position of holes in roof thanks ron
I used a program called Inkscape to scale them, I created a rectangle that was 50mm long (as noted on the scale) then I scaled the template to that shape, make sure to set your page size to a4 so that it prints correctly then, once printed check the scale with a rule. i would upload them but the files are too large.

Edit: i have uploaded them to imgur just check the scale once printed,

Last edited: