Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE detailing/paint protection

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Nothing ended up happening, tried to sort it out to no avail. Over it cbf having lol worthy internet battles with people who should know better.

Last edited:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
$800, for exterior detail and nanoshine paint protection on the whole exterior, wheels, paint windows, outside plastics.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Well, I don't think contacting Nanoshine is going to do anything for you. (* EDIT - unless it was one of their Approved Applicators. It wasn't IR was it?)

Name & shame the "detailer" I say!

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
Well I'm almost certin I know who it is. I find a dodgy job hard to believe as the only ceramic pro applicator in that area is one of the better detailers in the country. I can tell you that the paint protection is around $600 for a single layer. That gets you a wash and paint decontamination. I'm guessing you got a single stage polish to remove light paint defects. As for the warranty I'm yet to get the paperwork for this either because it was still getting finalized so that will be why you won't io received it yet. I'm also fairly sure that it will be an online registration which he may enter for you when it's up and running. As for the water spots I would guess it has gotten wet before it has fully hardened and the water has dried on the paint marking the coating. Weather that happened before or after delivery I don't know.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
edit.... ..................... to appease the almighty lords

Last edited:

ImmacReflections

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve
Allen,

There is no way in the world I left wheels like that. As far as the windows go the insides were shocking, are you sure this is not what you are talking about?

* I just did a reply to your original post and it has been deleted why is this?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
EDITED because I can't have my own opinion, and have some guy who got called out acting like a child writing jibberish.

Last edited:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Can you check your phone. Called you again and it rang out. If you really want to sort this out on a public forum by all means.

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
only after i brought it to his attention that someone was bad mouthing his great business name.

i dont hear the phone ring while polishing and dont return calls til i have a chance. you do know it has been a long weekend since trying to contact him on thursday and he is moving shops. i also do my book keeping over the weekends (well my wife does) so you could be waiting up to 10 days to get an invoice from me.

the water spots will be from getting water on the coating. it takes 72 hours to fully harden so if water has gotten onto the coating and let dry, it will etch in and mark the coating