Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP!! REAR LH Window went down fine and won’t go back up - I’ve tried everything!!

williamc95

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE OMEGA SERIES II
Hey! Please can someone help me
Ok so have a 2011 VE OMEGA Series II
Couple days ago, my son put window down, it has never come back up. The switch on the door won’t work and also the drivers control doesn’t work for only just the 1 LH window, everything else works perfect.

I changed the regulator/motor today - because the window was lifted, it went down when I pressed button but now won’t even budge to go up.
Changed the switch on the rear door, still no luck. I can hear it like clicking over when I press up or down but nothing happening.

Wiring looks decent to me, all taped up heavily and has the protection on top of the cover over wires.

I need to fix this ASAP and don’t even know where to go next

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Auto electrician.

uglyoldfatbastard

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6, 2010 International, 1996 VS Exec
You can send 12v straight to the motor if you unplug it and know what you are doing to test and get the window back in position.
Then work out what part has actually failed.
If you don't feel confident doing any of that then an auto electrician is your only answer.
Download the VE manual for the wiring diagram as all colours are listed and easy to follow.