Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE door card interior

Ravensav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 1 omega
So I had recently just purchased brand new door cards and sets for my ve s1 and here are my issues that I was hoping to have resolved.

1. One of the attachment in which the two wires from the door connect in to which locks and open the car is broken and I was just wondering if there was a fix for that at all… maybe putting compatible door handles in.

2. The rear passenger door cards from the s2 interior that I am putting in my s1 has a different mount for my power windows, is that fixable or replaceable?

Other than that interior looking great.

Might take to an auto place to get an opinion but gonna see if I could get opinions here first to save money and hassle.

Ravensav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 1 omega
So I had recently just purchased brand new door cards and sets for my ve s1 and here are my issues that I was hoping to have resolved.

1. One of the attachment in which the two wires from the door connect in to which locks and open the car is broken and I was just wondering if there was a fix for that at all… maybe putting compatible door handles in.

2. The rear passenger door cards from the s2 interior that I am putting in my s1 has a different mount for my power windows, is that fixable or replaceable?

Other than that interior looking great.

Might take to an auto place to get an opinion but gonna see if I could get opinions here first to save money and hassle.
Door cards and seats**