Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE faults?

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Ok so I'm back from my mission with some photos and hopefully they will be better then last time. I have two VE SS commodores sitting side by side one a Black 06 model the other a Green 08 model. In the pics you can see the gap between the spoiler and the boot (Black 06) is bigger then the Green 08 model, thus you can see abit of the rear window. Earlier spoilers also had black plastic running on the under side of them and on the two supports. As you can see on the Green 08 it’s painted on the under side.

So if you like the bigger spoiler then the earlier model is the go, not to sure how bad the electrical problems are on the earlier models. As I have noticed a lot people getting software upgrades.

One thing I did notice which I’m not sure if anyone can help me out with as I cant keep up with Holden and its changes to models any more, does the silver highlight on the interior dash be colour dependent of the colour on the outside of the vehicle? As I have seen a few with and with out? Also is it common for the SS to now have the SSV tail lights as I have also seen a few with and without.

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

silver strip on dash is on the my09 models, mines an my8.5 and has no silver strip but one day i want to paint mine the same colour as the car.

mmrdb

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 series 3 Monaro & VF V8 Calais V Wagon
SSV tail lights on an SS??? I looked at an MY09 SS today and it had the same tail lights as the SV6 ie. not SSV tail lights!!! The brochure I picked up also shows the SS with the SV6 tails lights.