Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve fog lights

ANDY22

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE COMMODORE
Hi Everyone,

I have an 06 Omega and Im changing the front bumper to that of the SV6/SS model and was wondering if anyone knew whether the wiring for the fog lights is hidden anywhere or what is needed to hook up a set. There is an original harness which looks like it plugs directly into the back of the fog lights into the light loom wherever that is, can anyone confirm??

This is the harness:
VE Fog Light Wiring Loom & Plug complete set Genuine GM SS SV6 SV8 Omega NEW | eBay

cheers

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
There are about 3 billion threads on this mate try a search. But in short no this will not work. You can wire up your own switch or play around with the BCM to get fogs on an Omega that is about it.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
not entirel true.. on the sidi versions theres a plug on the drivers side where the foglight harness plugs in.. whcih will make it a factory plug and play addition so to speak. ut you also need to get a sv6/upper model light swith that supports foggies. thats what i did :)
There are about 3 billion threads on this mate try a search. But in short no this will not work. You can wire up your own switch or play around with the BCM to get fogs on an Omega that is about it.

kwaka738

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY09 Berlina Sportwagon
I have a 08 Berlina Sportwagon that was only missing the fog lights (I think they were broken and removed by the previous owner). I had a few questions about the fitment and I read a few threads and found out wazza675 became a bit of an expert by doing what you are comtemplating. I suggest you check out some of his threads and if it gets a bit hard send him a PM. He certainly spent a fair bit of time exploring this subject.

My experience was pretty straight forward as the Berlina had the wiring but wazza675 did it all from scratch.

All the best.