Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Frequently Asked Questions

quickshift67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Can anyone help me with removing the windscreen washer bottle mine is broken or cracked
it wont hold water
cheers

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
Can anyone help me with removing the windscreen washer bottle mine is broken or cracked
it wont hold water
cheers

here's all I could find on wipers on an online workshop manual, hope it helps: wiper

Bud

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Shagmobile
Here's a FAQ - is there a way to check ECU error codes by using the engine check light like you can with earlier models - i.e. VS, VT etc?
I have a Bluetooth dongle thing which I have used with my phone before though a mate has it and I need to check the code now.
Thanks!

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
I have not read anything during my online searches about reading codes like the old times on these later models.
e.g. if it slow blinks and fast blinks a number of times?

Bud

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Shagmobile
I have not read anything during my online searches about reading codes like the old times on these later models.
e.g. if it slow blinks and fast blinks a number of times?

Thanks for your reply. I ended up getting my ELM327 and using my phone to see what the fault was. After I replaced the faulty oil pressure sensor, I again used the phone to reset the errors. All good now!

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
Thanks for your reply. I ended up getting my ELM327 and using my phone to see what the fault was. After I replaced the faulty oil pressure sensor, I again used the phone to reset the errors. All good now!

Nice
What code did you get?

And what Chip, phone and Software did you end up using?

Angry8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Maloo UTE Walkinshaw 557
Commodore brainstrust

VE MY9 SS ute not redline or v what brakes are on this ?
How many pistons per caliper ?
Looking at upgrades and want to make sure what I look for second hand is an actual upgrade.
cheers

Childlike

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE commodore
Hey so I was just wondering the best option for my 2007 VE Commodore... Someone tried breaking into it tonight and now the alarm keeps going off randomly, but I also tried shutting my back passenger door and the light on the dash for door open is still on anyone know how I can fix it so the alarm won't keep going off?